4-1/2 Games in and | Syracusefan.com

4-1/2 Games in and

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
This is shaping up to be the worst offensive team I can remember since maybe some of the Andre Hawkins teams and maybe those teams weren't as bad as I'm remembering.

I know it's early, but I've been a fan since 1971-72 and honestly can't remember a worse offensive team. We are bound to improve, but right now we are totally lost out there. Long year I think.

I'm afraid you are right. No scoring firepower this year.

The only player with a high level offensive game is CMac. And he does not have the experience nor ability to dominate a game himself every night.

This is an NIT Team.

JAXCUSE said:
I'm afraid you are right. No scoring firepower this year. The only player with a high level offensive game is CMac. And he does not have the experience nor ability to dominate a game himself every night. This is an NIT Team.

I disagree, I think he does have the ability to, I don't like the offensive plays we run and I don't think they match up with McCullough's skill set.

there is a vast difference between a bad offensive team and one that cant shoot. the results might be the same but improvement can come much quicker if shooting is the issue.

this is terrible. give the ball to rak or CM. no one else knows how to play

This is shaping up to be the worst offensive team I can remember since maybe some of the Andre Hawkins teams and maybe those teams weren't as bad as I'm remembering.

We could shoot in those days, (even if Andre couldn't). What we didn't have then is the defense.

Our defense is fine, there are more issues on O than shooting. We don't know much about ball movement/passing or moving without the ball either. No excuse for 28 points against this HS team.. None.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom