4-1 & Second to NONE !!! | Syracusefan.com

4-1 & Second to NONE !!!

Just 30+ more games to a National Championship!

fa7d713d9a2a2fb1624cc4ee86cad0231dcf07c6288c5f18e8dfa4e0a72466a6.jpg

Alas, Cap'n, twas only His humble servant MANTONIO...

NOT the Lord Our God.

Mantonio, was that you or Jesus?

I was just posting in another thread what your take would be, and my wishes were answered. This thread is pure gold, all points of view!

Alas, Cap'n, twas only His humble servant MANTONIO...

NOT the Lord Our God.

I hope I didn't seem sacrilegious, it wasn't my intent. I just found it hard to resist. I'm guessing I'm not the first person to point out the resemblance? That and my mild commentary on the way some folks present Jesus in relation to the wording on your picture. I admit it, my flesh is weak when it comes to humor. I don't think the good Lord would send me to Hades for that though(I hope anyhow).

In all seriousness Mantonio, I may have been the only one on here to have watched all of your shows, I am a fan. I believe I can recall seeing you rock out live on 2 separate TV shows. Folks here might enjoy checking them out, so I am giving you a plug here. I liked that you seemed open minded to other points of view, which a lot of hosts in the mainstream dont seem to be. I think it'd be fun if you had another live show where we could get a chance to interact. Please consider it good man.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom