4/4 Spring Game on ESPN3 | Syracusefan.com

4/4 Spring Game on ESPN3

Is it wrong to say that I hope it's a student-led production, including the commentary?

For those of you who will not be able to attend the Spring Game it will be live streamed on ESPN3. Here is a list of all the other ACC games that will also be available on ESPN3... and I did actually check their site to confirm that this article is correct. Yeah!!

http://www.fbschedules.com/spring-football-game-schedule/
Have to say i'm shocked after all the secrecy these past few years.

Awesome! I'll unfortunately be out of town and here I was thinking I'd miss it!

Have to say i'm shocked after all the secrecy these past few years.

Well some of it does depend on ESPN and probably the ACC. In 2013 SU didn't officially join the ACC until July but the ACC did have 9 Spring Games on ESPN3.
Last year Clemson and FSU got there games televised on ESPNU and ESPN while there were only a few ACC teams that had games live streamed on ESPN3.

In a bit of luck, I have Friday off and planned a weekend trip to Cuse. Well I know one event on the list of activities.

The Dome is a dump honestly but I miss going to the Dome.

RMH44 said:
A dump? Seriously? When was the last time you attended a game in the dome?

We don't have individual seat backs. With cup holders.

So how can we compete? Recruits notice this stuff. (And then apparently decide to quit football altogether because 95% of the college stadiums would classify as "dumps").

A dump? Seriously?

When was the last time you attended a game in the dome?

Villanova home opener for football. I've been to probably 250-300 football/basketball/lax games. Season tix for the 03 title run. i love the Dome just calling it what it is.

Maybe saying dump was too harsh but all the Dome improvement and renovation threads suggest my point isn't too far off.

I love the dome. Food typically sucks around where my seats are, at least there are some real beer options now. But as far as watching a game and seeing everything, it's great.

I was kinda hoping theyd move this to Coyne Field/ or of the outdoor fields or the new indoor practice arena.

They make such a big deal of spring games now, and I feel like looking at an empty dome is disappointing for both the players and recruits. They've been trying to boost attendance for years, but we still only get 5,000 in a 50,000 stadium. I've come into town the last 3 years or so and its disappointing.

Better to have a small venue that feels full. I have to imagine being "televised" eliminates that possibility

I was kinda hoping theyd move this to Coyne Field/ or of the outdoor fields or the new indoor practice arena.

They make such a big deal of spring games now, and I feel like looking at an empty dome is disappointing for both the players and recruits. They've been trying to boost attendance for years, but we still only get 5,000 in a 50,000 stadium. I've come into town the last 3 years or so and its disappointing.

Better to have a small venue that feels full. I have to imagine being "televised" eliminates that possibility

Coyne has artificial turf, so that's out. No bleachers, or room for them, in the indoor facility. Soccer stadium can hold 2k maybe? None of them provide a good option.

Coyne has artificial turf, so that's out. No bleachers, or room for them, in the indoor facility. Soccer stadium can hold 2k maybe? None of them provide a good option.

And the MSOC team is playing that day at 2:00.

Yeah, and playing outside in early April in Syracuse would go over r-e-a-l big with the local fan base!:eek:

We don't have individual seat backs. With cup holders.

So how can we compete? Recruits notice this stuff. (And then apparently decide to quit football altogether because 95% of the college stadiums would classify as "dumps").

Are we talking stadium seats or options in a mini van?

In a bit of luck, I have Friday off and planned a weekend trip to Cuse. Well I know one event on the list of activities.

The Dome is a dump honestly but I miss going to the Dome.
The Dome may be plain, but it's far from a dump. Now Archbold - that place turned into a dump.

CAO0FvqUgAAjEA1.png:large

Also I am fully responsible for all season ticket sales in the touchdown town area from 308-312, stadium/endzone in 208-215, and Section 304 and 316. I will be on that side of the building pretty much all day. If you are looking to purchase anything outside of my area let me know I can still assist!

Well, if we thought the game was going to be vanilla before...

i love that it's on 4/4

my son turns 4 today, the only reason i mention it is because he's 44 inches tall and 44 pounds. coincidence? i think not
Have you been teaching him how to punt yet?