4 former Orange on campus before the season starts! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

4 former Orange on campus before the season starts!

Hint: every young player always has a big bro to mentor them once they hit campus as froshmen...

Bingo!!!! Just hanging out for few days before they return to their respected destinations!!
That is awesome. I hope they all have orange in their blood and continue to come back. I know for BJ and Buss, their loyalties will have to lie with another program, but I hope they have a little orange in them going forward, most of us will continue to root for them.

That is awesome. I hope they all have orange in their blood and continue to come back. I know for BJ and Buss, their loyalties will have to lie with another program, but I hope they have a little orange in them going forward, most of us will continue to root for them.
Despite the circumstances, they have become and will continue to be close. The experiences that they shared together in orange as bros, good or bad cannot be taken away!

Despite the circumstances, they have become and will continue to be close. The experiences that they shared together in orange as bros, good or bad cannot be taken away!

I'm really glad BJ and Buss maintain a good relationship with the program. Sometimes when guys transfer and are bitter (not specifically at SU but at any school), it can lead to no good if they run their mouth.

I'm really glad BJ and Buss maintain a good relationship with the program. Sometimes when guys transfer and are bitter (not specifically at SU but at any school), it can lead to no good if they run their mouth.

I liked those two and could forgive them for being a little bitter - since they're not, all the better!

I'm really glad BJ and Buss maintain a good relationship with the program.
. . . could forgive them for being a little bitter - since they're not, all the better!
I didn't read anything in Bobby's posts in this thread that suggested either of the quoted statements above are true. They could both very well be true, but the OP didn't exactly say that.

I didn't read anything in Bobby's posts in this thread that suggested either of the quoted statements above are true. They could both very well be true, but the OP didn't exactly say that.

I just assumed the relationship was decent since they were still hanging around Syracuse and using the facilities and based on the tone of Bobby's other posts. Maybe it is a false assumption.

I just assumed the relationship was decent since they were still hanging around Syracuse and using the facilities and based on the tone of Bobby's other posts. Maybe it is a false assumption.
It's all good. No need to cry over spilled orange juice. happens and you have to be prepared to deal with it. But business is business and relationships are relationships. I would not hesitate to call on JB if I needed to help BJ in the future if needed. He is still a resourceful man in this business despite what has transpired.;)

It's all good. No need to cry over spilled orange juice. . . . . happens and you have to be prepared to deal with it. But business is business and relationships are relationships. I would not hesitate to call on JB if I needed to help BJ in the future if needed. He is still a resourceful man in this business despite what has transpired.;)

That's cool. I didn't mean to speak out of turn there. Glad you still keep us posted on BJ. Wish him much success.

Once an Orangeman, always an Orangeman.

I love how our program welcomes with open arms the players of the past. One big 'ol family. Kudos to JB, Hop & Co and the players for keeping these relationships going strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom