Class of 2015 - 5th year transfer candidates | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 5th year transfer candidates

Surprising since real programs cant use 5th year guys because they're never really talented.

JB hasn't been a proponent of the 5th year senior transfer rule. He's pointed out that he thinks it's been misused and abused from its' original intention for grad school academics. He's proposed that the rule be kept but the NCAA should require 5th year seniors to sit a year just like any transfer. As a result I doubt a 5th year senior is his ideal choice.

Rumor is James Robinson from Pitt isn't happy and he is already on track to graduate this Summer

This would be interesting. I've always liked his game - 6-3 point guard from Dematha HS, same high school J. Grant went to. He's been decent at Pitt. 5.1 APG this year compared to 1.6 TPG, and that's with not that many great scoring options at Pitt this year. I'd be intrigued.

No transfers within the league.
The coach would have to allow it then correct? Or did the Duke and Mike thing happen because we weren't in the ACC yet? I am not sure about the rule and was curious thanks.

This would be interesting. I've always liked his game - 6-3 point guard from Dematha HS, same high school J. Grant went to. He's been decent at Pitt. 5.1 APG this year compared to 1.6 TPG, and that's with not that many great scoring options at Pitt this year. I'd be intrigued.
You might already realize this but at one point (2010) Dematha was running out Grant, Robinson, Mikael Hopkins, BeeJay Anya. The year prior they had Quinn Cook (before he left for Oak Hill) and Victor Oladipo. Talk about a pipeline of talent

NovaOrange said:
You might already realize this but at one point (2010) Dematha was running out Grant, Robinson, Mikael Hopkins, BeeJay Anya. The year prior they had Quinn Cook (before he left for Oak Hill) and Victor Oladipo. Talk about a pipeline of talent

Did they have Jerian Grant as well?

The coach would have to allow it then correct? Or did the Duke and Mike thing happen because we weren't in the ACC yet? I am not sure about the rule and was curious thanks.
Silent G transferred before we went to the ACC.

Sure would be nice to have another 6'6" SG/SF with experience and this one can shoot FTs.
Yeah, now that McCullough is thinking about going pro, more depth in general seems nice. Obviously a 6-6 wing player is not a 6-10 forward, but still. He averaged more than 6 RPG, so it's not like he CAN'T board a little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom