#7FavTVShows | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

#7FavTVShows

Chasing Classic Cars is on the Velocity channel. Wayne Carini finds neglected old cars in barns, garages, etc, restores them & sells them at auction. There are a lot of similar shows, but this is the cream of the crop because of Carini's bona fides.

Rectify seasons 1-3 stream on Netflix & the 4th and final season begins this fall. It's about a 17 year old boy convicted of murder & sent to death row, then freed after 19 years and how his re-insertion into society effects his family and the town. Best dramatic show in TV, in my opinion.

Bosch streams on Amazon TV. It's a detective series based on the Michael Connolly novels about LAPD detective Harry Bosch.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is on the CW. Rachel Bloom won the Golden Globe for best comedy actress last year. It is a comedy/musical and, again in my opinion, the funniest show on TV. This will give you a feel for the show

Not having Amazon TV, explains one. I don't know if I have Velocity or not. Is that available on Direct TV?

Thanks for the info.

Not having Amazon TV, explains one. I don't know if I have Velocity or not. Is that available on Direct TV?

Thanks for the info.
velocity is channel 281 on DirecTV. It is a great channel for car nuts.

WKRP in Cincinnati
Blacklist
The West Wing
Ray Donovan
Justified
Friends
Homeland

I'm not content with this list. It was a much tougher task than I expected. I could probably swap out as many as 4 of them.

I completely forgot about Homeland, great show.

MSOrange said:
Seinfeld Cheers The Office (first 4 seasons) Friends Three's Company - call me crazy but it just cracks me up how they did so many episodes all about a stupid misunderstanding Family Ties Bob Newhart Show

Family ties yes! After Seinfeld that might be my fav sitcom. Alex P Keaton is a top 5 tv character of all time. And the dad has a line that cracks me up in just about every episode. Wish it would come back on Netflix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom