+9.5 | Syracusefan.com

+9.5

Hi!
gravy-train-canned-dog-food-with-beef-chunks-3.gif

Screw that. I just put $300 on us to win it all +1000. All in baby.

Really? I thought I saw the moneyline for UNC was around +350, I thought we'd have better odds to win both games.

I've had a good run this tournament; told a buddy to bet the under vs Dayton, played the moneyline Friday, and then was talked out of doing it again Sunday.

Really? I thought I saw the moneyline for UNC was around +350, I thought we'd have better odds to win both games.

I've had a good run this tournament; told a buddy to bet the under vs Dayton, played the moneyline Friday, and then was talked out of doing it again Sunday.

Topbet has our chances of winning the title at +1000.

sorry, I can't read. i thought you were saying you bet 350 to win 1000. 10 to 1 makes sense based on what I was seeing.

thats crazy
if we beat carolina, we are even money to win the final.

so lets say we have 40 percent chance to beat uNC..then 50 percent go beat OK or Nova..

thats 20 percent to win the entire thing.

4 to 1 at worst.

10 to one is nutz.

think about it like this, if we played this final four 10 times, dont you think wed win the entire thing more than once?

I believe it was +13 a few weeks ago at UNC. So we've improved a few points! Anyway 9 point spreads are not that big a spread in basketball, this game is a coin flip .

what did it actually open at?

The site that I use has been fluctuating between +9.5 and +10.5 all week (opened at +9.5). I've been betting on us (just chump change so it's not a big deal if we lose), and got some money on us to win the title at 25:1 odds.

thats crazy
if we beat carolina, we are even money to win the final.

so lets say we have 40 percent chance to beat uNC..then 50 percent go beat OK or Nova..

thats 20 percent to win the entire thing.

4 to 1 at worst.

10 to one is nutz.

think about it like this, if we played this final four 10 times, dont you think wed win the entire thing more than once?

If they beat Carolina they won't be even money on Monday night at any .

Also they don't agree we're 40% to beat UNC. Somewhere around 25% I think.

Bump. Betonline has us at +9, but the vig is only -105, whereas UNC is -115. I still havent pulled the trigger yet. Moneyline is +430. I'm thinking of making a small moneyline bet and a smallish moderate bet on the +9, but all of this travel stuff has taken a lot of my good feeling away...along with the opponent. I'm hoping more people will weigh in and I can get a better feel. If this wasnt a fanboard, I'd be betting heavy on the +9 based on what I've read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom