98 Yard Drive Against USF, 2010 | Syracusefan.com

98 Yard Drive Against USF, 2010

WOW, forgot Spence was calling those plays then. Very, very impressive drive.

That was a real fun impromptu celebration under the stands after that game too! I think we were all realizing that we were close to the corner/turning the corner/around the corner with that win.

Florange44

I remember sitting inside, streaming that on a sunny fall afternoon, and wondering What was wrong with me. Huge win at the time, of course.

But man, I sure do miss playing directional Florida schools in half-empty pro stadiums.

Speaking of USF, here is a clip of the Orange Lounge on the USF 2012 game. Great to hear what the players were thinking while the game was going on.

Man, what I would give to have Shamarko, Pugh and Lemon on this year's team. I think we will be good and have good players at each of these positions, but to have them, as Seniors, would be special.

I miss that trip. I went to the last 4 there and it was always a great way to get away from NE weather and watch SU football. Last time there we stayed right on the beach. Really fun trip.

How huge is that Adam Harris run on the first play? Dude ate up some big extra yards after contact.

was actually just about to point out the same thing.

could make a claim that that drive and play were the turnaround to the program history

Bailey had a big part in of the few highlights of the GROB debacle - the ND win.

But man, I sure do miss playing directional Florida schools in half-empty pro stadiums.

Personally I loved going to USF games. The Game was part of A long weekend getaway versus going to a game in a small southern town which was the weekend. Going to Tampa: great beaches, plentiful flights, hotels charging normal rates, lots of other activites and easy, cheap tickets with easy parking

Personally I loved going to USF games. The Game was part of A long weekend getaway versus going to a game in a small southern town which was the weekend. Going to Tampa: great beaches, plentiful flights, hotels charging normal rates, lots of other activites and easy, cheap tickets with easy parking

Go to Tallahassee and rent a car.

:)

That was a fun road trip...I miss it already too.

With all the Florida recruiting we are doing, I wouldn't be surprised to see us play some Florida schools OOC on occasion. We seem to be hitting the Miami area really hard though, so I would think Florida Atlantic or Florida International might be more likely than FSU. But who knows, we are recruiting the Tampa Bay area some and maybe the shared connection between Scott Shafer and USF HC Willie Taggart will drive a series with the Bulls again down the road.

That was a really fun season. Attending my first Syracuse game away from the Dome at Rutgers. Clinched bowl eligibility.

That West Virginia game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom