A big concern vs. MTSU? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A big concern vs. MTSU?

I don't know if they can win the SEC, but a New Year's bowl vs. UMASS is pretty much a lock.
UMASS did something that is an old coach saying not to do, that is lose a game twice. They had the Hawai'i game all but won and lost momentum and some bad play calling late gave it away. Then last week at CC they were still mourning over that loss and let a option offense team dominate that game. They need to win thid week or Whipple is in big trouble.

CCSU is not 110 in FCS. they are slightly below mid.. about 30 teams below them and about 60 above them in the RPI.

Ahead of Bethune Cookman who lost to Miami 41-13 who had twice as many yds of offense against a team ranked in the top 20 and had 20 Fds to 28 for Miami.. That game was competitive for most of the first half and a 2 TD game late into the 3rd quarter.

We dominated like we needed to. thats about all we can take from that game.

CCSU is not 110 in FCS. they are slightly below mid.. about 30 teams below them and about 60 above them in the RPI.

Ahead of Bethune Cookman who lost to Miami 41-13 who had twice as many yds of offense against a team ranked in the top 20 and had 20 Fds to 28 for Miami.. That game was competitive for most of the first half and a 2 TD game late into the 3rd quarter.

We dominated like we needed to. thats about all we can take from that game.
Bethune Cookman is in Daytona, you aware of how much football talent in that area? Also here is one ranking of CCSU:
104 Central Conn St Northeast -0.03 0 1 104 96 95 97. They would lose to many D2 and D3 teams.

I can't remember what game is this week MTSU or CCSU. Let's move on and look forward. I can assure you that is what the coaches and players are doing.

I can't remember what game is this week MTSU or CCSU. Let's move on and look forward. I can assure you that is what the coaches and players are doing.
if you have time, you could go to other fan boards and see very similar discussions. It is what fans do.

Vanderbilt could win the SEC if all the other teams are sleeping.

UMASS did something that is an old coach saying not to do, that is lose a game twice. They had the Hawai'i game all but won and lost momentum and some bad play calling late gave it away. Then last week at CC they were still mourning over that loss and let a option offense team dominate that game. They need to win thid week or Whipple is in big trouble.

In other words, UMass sucks at football.