A great game 7 regardless of who you rooted for | Syracusefan.com

A great game 7 regardless of who you rooted for

CaliCuse

All American
Cumberland's work was as good as the hyperbole. I was surprised that the Royals didn't use their speed more once they got on base or tried bunting more to accomplish the on base step. Did any one see George Brett's hair style.? A silver tone porcupine. He looked like a local porcupine at a children's zoo.

Cumberland's work was as good as the hyperbole. I was surprised that the Royals didn't use their speed more once they got on base or tried bunting more to accomplish the on base step. Did any one see George Brett's hair style.? A silver tone porcupine. He looked like a local porcupine at a children's zoo.
I wish your NYY posts were always this good.

I wish your NYY posts were always this good.
Me too. But the Yankees limit my ability to stay calm. Lets watch this off season nd see if they continue to be stupid. Will they overspend again on a broken player whose body begining to degenerate and not allow young players to advance and give them a solid look? Give QOs to all those players you want to keep and negotiate with players like Robertson and maybe Headley. Headley migh be the alternate first baseman. I don't see Teixeira lasting a month before he breaks down. Keeping Kuroda at his age isn't the best way to go. There re seversalplayers that haven't gotten the real chance to breakout like Greene.Ramirez is just one of them. Going after the big name FA pitchers isn't worth the $. Spend the money on a bat that gets to Yankee Stadium and plays like the investment made.Cruz is one of them.Trade a catcher or two like Romine and JRMurphy. Keep Cervelli and Sanchez. Rooting for A-Hole is a way of demonstrating a lack of integrity.Aaron Judge is playing excellent ball in the AFLand I would love to see I'm in right field for the Yankees . He brings talent and interest for the fans. Thats the stuff that sells tickets and winning of course.