A huge thank you to the Syracusefan family... | Syracusefan.com

A huge thank you to the Syracusefan family...

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I requested a referral for an orthopedic surgeon for my son. I was PMed (I will keep his name private, unless given the okay, especially because it is related to his work) with a couple of names.

We chose one, Dr. Giordano, in Rochester. Everything has gone great so far. Surgery was yesterday. The hip is fixed, including some damage that we weren’t aware of until they got into the joint. My son had PT already. He hasn’t taken any pain meds since 8:00 AM and is up and about (albeit on crutches)

We never would have found this Dr. without people on this board taking the time to make a difference.

On another altruistic encounter, I will soon be getting Nandos Peri Peri chicken sauce from Manchester UK from another board member.

I know that more of this stuff goes on than I am aware of, but this group is a huge source of knowledge and compassion for all of us.

Thanks specifically to those mentioned, and in general, to all of you.

Stuff like this is what makes this board the best place on the internet.

Glad you made the right connection for your son, and that he heals quickly and gets back to the pitch.
Agreed. Mostly everyone (sometimes you wonder..) is connected through SU athletics. But you don't know what other interests are mutual, what knowledge others have, and what else might be in common in addition to that SU athletics mutual interest.

I requested a referral for an orthopedic surgeon for my son. I was PMed (I will keep his name private, unless given the okay, especially because it is related to his work) with a couple of names.

We chose one, Dr. Giordano, in Rochester. Everything has gone great so far. Surgery was yesterday. The hip is fixed, including some damage that we weren’t aware of until they got into the joint. My son had PT already. He hasn’t taken any pain meds since 8:00 AM and is up and about (albeit on crutches)

We never would have found this Dr. without people on this board taking the time to make a difference.

On another altruistic encounter, I will soon be getting Nandos Peri Peri chicken sauce from Manchester UK from another board member.

I know that more of this stuff goes on than I am aware of, but this group is a huge source of knowledge and compassion for all of us.

Thanks specifically to those mentioned, and in general, to all of you.
Had Nando’s for the first time in Australia 2019. Peri Peri, you’re a lucky man