A look at this years top incoming frosh | Syracusefan.com

A look at this years top incoming frosh

@GaryParrishCBS
Earlier @WojYahooNBA reported that Emmanuel Mudiay is considering skipping college and going overseas. I’m now hearing it’s done. He’s gone.

Seems like there is more to this story, no? Will be interesting to see what he signs for, and how that impacts his draft status for next year.

Seems like there is more to this story, no? Will be interesting to see what he signs for, and how that impacts his draft status for next year.
sounds like he couldn't get eligible and they are spinning it that he want's to support his family.

He's going because he wants to support his family, he says. His family couldn't get by one more year before he's a lottery pick?

Makes you wonder if another school snitched, and it will be interesting to see what kind of deal he gets from Under Armour. If it's 7 figures, then things could start to get very interesting with some of these top prospects.

Yes the Under Armour money will be interesting. As the article mentions, it will be interesting to see if he handles the overseas transition better than Brandon Jennings. And that's not to be critical of Jennings. It's a tough deal to go overseas right after high school so I'll be interested to see how popular this move becomes in the future.

To me, without changes in the NCAA system, a raise in the NBA age limit could lead to something that Sonny Vaccaro hinted at, which would be the shoe companies extending AAU for a group of top players. This group would travel and play pro teams in Europe/China with a hand-picked coaching/training staff.

The other potential outcome was hinted at in a recent ESPN magazine story and that was Silver wants to raise the age limit to force more talent into the D-League, which would give the NBA more interesting inventory to package for upcoming tv deals.

You don't have to do that. I check once in awhile and adjust it to 44444 if needed. Easier for me I think.
There's no way to simply freeze it at 44,444?

I'm guessing a database script would have to be run at a scheduled time or interval.
Or prevent a userid from gaining/losing likes. I don't know how configurable XenForo is in that regard.

Moontan said:
There's no way to simply freeze it at 44,444?

Not that I could figure out. I'll ask a techie.

Not to alarm anyone, but things are going to get interesting moving forward...real interesting

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 29m
Emmanuel Mudiay's one-year deal with Guangdong of the China Basketball Association will pay him $1.2M, source tells Yahoo Sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom