Class of 2015 - A quick shoutout and sincere thanks | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 A quick shoutout and sincere thanks

Rocco

Watching you.
To the family members (parents mainly) of our recruits in the 2015 class who have simply been an awesome addition to our board. Namely speaking, Bambrewer, bcubs9497 and Kelly029x, thank you for providing all of us with your recruiting tales/experiences, your candid opinions of our coaches/staff and evaluations of the football program in general.

For most of us on here, Syracuse football is a true passion. You allowing us to live vicariously through you during this time is pretty damn cool. We've had other family members post on here, but none have been up to this caliber.

In summary, THANK YOU!

Also, thank you to our posters for treating them with such class and respect. Well done.

Lastly, tell those boys (Shy, Trey & Steve) to go knock the crap out of the ACC and win some games! Best of luck to all of you.

Let's Go Orange...

Also thanks for CuseLegacy for the prompt Twitter updates and JackBauer44 for his detailed player write-ups.

Bravo.

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

I don't post much on the recruiting board anymore but I read these threads everyday. My only negative comment would be... sometimes if I don't get a chance to read the board all day, there is A LOT of threads to catch up with. Especially with a 1 month old drooling all over me.

:D

Well thank you all for letting us in. The insite to the school and staff has been awesome to say the least. So many people here have dmed me to help with everything from hotels and tailgating to tutoring and books for shy. I can't wait to get up there and meet as many as I can at those tail gates. As I just said earlier I will have to disappear the first time shy is a second late to a big sack so I don't read the "this kid should never play again" threads. But I will check in when he has a 6 sack game so keep in mind... I'm watching you always watching you.

To the family members (parents mainly) of our recruits in the 2015 class who have simply been an awesome addition to our board. Namely speaking, Bambrewer, bcubs9497 and Kelly029x, thank you for providing all of us with your recruiting tales/experiences, your candid opinions of our coaches/staff and evaluations of the football program in general.

For most of us on here, Syracuse football is a true passion. You allowing us to live vicariously through you during this time is pretty damn cool. We've had other family members post on here, but none have been up to this caliber.

In summary, THANK YOU!

Also, thank you to our posters for treating them with such class and respect. Well done.

Lastly, tell those boys (Shy, Trey & Steve) to go knock the crap out of the ACC and win some games! Best of luck to all of you.

Let's Go Orange...
Well said Rocco. Recruitment is fun but is not a easy process. You go through the ups and downs as parents and to share your experience with us speaks volumes about the type of people you are.

Well thank you all for letting us in. The insite to the school and staff has been awesome to say the least. So many people here have dmed me to help with everything from hotels and tailgating to tutoring and books for shy. I can't wait to get up there and meet as many as I can at those tail gates. As I just said earlier I will have to disappear the first time shy is a second late to a big sack so I don't read the "this kid should never play again" threads. But I will check in when he has a 6 sack game so keep in mind... I'm watching you always watching you.
Haha I've though of that also!! Trey drops a ball (hopefully none) and I hide!!

LOL, first thing that came to mind.

Some sound advice would be stay away from the board after a loss! That goes to all of the parents and most of the Debbie Downer posters.

Now when we're 12-0 heading into the ACC Championship Game next year, all will be well on this board. ;)

Unless of course, someone is moaning and groaning about the damn uniforms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom