A thank you ... | Syracusefan.com

A thank you ...

njcuse

Scout Team
Okay, I admit I left the Thursday game early; could not see a comeback. I was punished by the subway that made me wait forty minutes for my train and then passed by my stop. Here is where the thank you comes in. In my haste to head home, I forgot my shoulder bag under my seat. A young woman sitting next to me, an SU fan, noticed that I had left the bag and hustled down the stairs to catch me in the hall on my way out. I was very thankful. The cost of the bag and the contents would exceed $400. Gotta love the Orange fans. Hope she sees this message.

That is an excellent story . . . . . . . . . . other than the part about leaving early ;)

Okay, I admit I left the Thursday game early; could not see a comeback. I was punished by the subway that made me wait forty minutes for my train and then passed by my stop. Here is where the thank you comes in. In my haste to head home, I forgot my shoulder bag under my seat. A young woman sitting next to me, an SU fan, noticed that I had left the bag and hustled down the stairs to catch me in the hall on my way out. I was very thankful. The cost of the bag and the contents would exceed $400. Gotta love the Orange fans. Hope she sees this message.
i was going to leave early last night when we up by thirteen to catch the express train back to new brunswick(only 4 stops) but when we fell apart i stayed to the end missed that train, caught the next train that had 8 stops i think---much longer ride, but well worth the wait for the game outcome. then drove back to bethlehem pa from new brunswick nj

Nice story, thanks for sharing. Orange fans look out for each other.

Good to see you Thursday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom