A win tonight negates 2 bad losses we are have | Syracusefan.com

A win tonight negates 2 bad losses we are have

Alsacs

Living Legend
The NCAA selection committee always knows teams on the bubble can lose games but what they look for are good wins especially on the road.
Tonight a win negates the BC and SJU losses.
Win tonight and the team have their golden resume win.

We need to grind this game. Muck it up and win a game in the 60s.
If this game gets into the 70s we are in trouble.

Can't let UNC play volleyball on the offensive boards.

Good wins matter more than bad losses.

Last edited:
I've been saying it since Saturday, I have a weird sense of calm about this game. We always play UNC tough, and we haven't stolen a game yet. Hopefully my gut is right.

I've been saying it since Saturday, I have a weird sense of calm about this game. We always play UNC tough, and we haven't stolen a game yet. Hopefully my gut is right.

It was until you said something. Now you jinxed it.

Played them tough 3 times last year as well, but couldn't break through. We need luck tonight. Bad seafood served in the UNC athletics cafeteria kind of luck.

The NCAA selection committee always knows teams on the bubble can lose games but what they look for are good wins especially on the road.
Maybe so.
But nothing can negate the G-town and UConn disgraces.

A win tonight would temporarily push us onto the right side of the bubble imo. With 68 teams, and diluted quality of play over the last several years, the bubble is perpetually weakening.

Maybe so.
But nothing can negate the G-town and UConn disgraces.
Winning 11-12 ACC games with a few good road wins will certainly do that. All bubble teams have shown they can lose games but the ones that get in show they can win against good teams especially on the road.

Tennessee took UNC down to the wire a few weeks ago. We can do it as well.

this would be a monster win tonite for our tournament hopes, similar to the win at duke last year. i doubt we get in last year without that win. we need a signature road win and tonite would take care of that, then we could just focus on getting to 11 acc wins and not really worry about who we beat to get there.

hopefully unc is overlooking us a little bit, we're gonna need them to have an off night to win.

Played them tough 3 times last year as well, but couldn't break through. We need luck tonight. Bad seafood served in the UNC athletics cafeteria kind of luck.

They beat us by 17 in the final four and beat us 3 times total in one season.

That's not good any way we try and slice it.

But last year was last year and this year is this year though. We need to ride the hot hands tonight and place some mistake free basketball. I think we can hang with them, but a win will be tough.

Win tonight and the team have their golden resume win.

We need to grind this game. Muck it up and win a game in the 60s.
If this game gets into the 70s we are in trouble.

Can't let UNC play volleyball on the offensive boards.

Good wins matter more than bad losses.
I was thinking that with all this season has been, two straight wins this week and we would be looking at this seasons in a totally different way.

They beat us by 17 in the final four and beat us 3 times total in one season.

That's not good any way we try and slice it.

But last year was last year and this year is this year though. We need to ride the hot hands tonight and place some mistake free basketball. I think we can hang with them, but a win will be tough.
If you really look at those games, Paige and Johnson were difference makers. Berry really isn't that scary. If we don't get pounded on the glass, we have a good chance. That's a tall task for sure, but I'm hoping the guys are up for the challenge.

Just went back and watched the second half of our game in the dome vs UNC last year. Johnson's interior passing made a huge difference. It will be pivotal that we stop the pass from the high post to the rim.

Just went back and watched the second half of our game in the dome vs UNC last year. Johnson's interior passing made a huge difference. It will be pivotal that we stop the pass from the high post to the rim.
That's exactly why I say concede that shot. Don't give up dunks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom