A word of praise for UConn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A word of praise for UConn

I also want to compliment their fans. It's very impressive, heart warming in fact, that so many people who clearly have watched almost no football in their lives, and have such a limited understanding of the game, came out to see their Huskies play.

It really shows what pride they have in their plucky, gritty program, even though they have no relevance in the sport. Such heart.

I'm really curious how quickly one of our posters would get banned at the Boneyard if they went over there and posted something complimenting their team for being "plucky and gritty."

I'm really curious how quickly one of our posters would get banned at the Boneyard if they went over there and posted something complimenting their team for being "plucky and gritty."
New York second

I love that we sound like Dabo or Jimbo giving a thumbs up to Shafer.

Yeah, that's a real gritty, gutty, blue collar, hard-nosed, put on your boots and go to work type team and program. The coach seems like a real jam up guy too.
You forgot the lunch pail.

Diaco inherited a complete dumpster fire from our very own Coach P . It will take him another year or two to get on track , if he gets that much time .

Where's Marsh?
upload_2016-9-24_20-24-8.jpeg

P also inherited a dumpster fire from Randy. He got out of town while the getting was good. randy took off after the bowl game partly because the cup board was empty.

P also inherited a dumpster fire from Randy. He got out of town while the getting was good. randy took off after the bowl game partly because the cup board was empty.
He got big time dough at Maryland .

They were the worst team remaining on our schedule . I mean really .

They beat Virginia, but Virginia dominated most of that game.

Wake isn't good, but then again they beat Indiana today.

BC is worse than UConn.

They beat Virginia, but Virginia dominated most of that game.

Wake isn't good, but then again they beat Indiana today.

BC is worse than UConn.
I would put BC ahead of UCONN , Wake could be making a move .

Unlike Colgate, the Huskies showed a lot of grit and guts the way they fought back all game. Hey, their coach wasn't there just to lose close. He tried that fake field goal. He kicked that on sides kick. They should be very proud of how they played. And it also shows how far we have to go. We need to keep the foot on the pedal against teams like this.
Colgate is fcs...

UConn is FBS, and was a Power 6 school. Comparing the two isn't fair.

Colgate is fcs...

UConn is FBS, and was a Power 6 school. Comparing the two isn't fair.
I understand that Colgate plays at a higher league than the AAC. I mean, what isn't a higher level than the AAC. There was talk of a AAC Patriot League challenge in hoop this year but the AAC ended up backing out. The cooking channel had the rights.

Uconn really wasn't a bad team. Solid backs, a go to receiver, tough d and a dynamic gritty QB.

I see no reason why they can't find 6 wins. You guys are a tough group to impress.

With all this their HC is really an annoying DBag on the sideline. I could never root for a team where the coach is so emotional over everything and doesn't have the poise to be a leader.

No Christmas card for Addazio this year I'd imagine.