Aaron Craft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Aaron Craft

I wonder what they thought of K.O.?

smb_081112_dn_ongenaet.jpg

Good call - he put hard fouls on people and took some flak for it. I remember his briefly becoming Public Enemy #1 at Georgetown when he took out someone (Dajuan Summers?) on a fast-break dunk attempt.

Kong rules the world of unappreitiated SU bball players. He would help ALZmOST every team we ever had

Too bad more of the Latvian chicks weren't featured. Porzingis is a SICK talent. I'm still blown away how coordinated and skilled he is at that height. Nuts.

Fair point but that said I'd take Craft on my team over Arcy any day of the week.

I've never been a Craft hater actually. Plenty of guards and teams overcome his fouling and aggressive D. It's not like OSU was invincible during his time there.

Damn...I got to the party too late to get in on the ground floor for "white player" cliches.

But seriously, I wouldn't mind having an Aaron Craft on my team.

I've never been a Craft hater actually. Plenty of guards and teams overcome his fouling and aggressive D. It's not like OSU was invincible during his time there.

Yeah not invincible but 2 B1G 1st place finishes, one 2nd, one F4, one E8 and one S16. Not too shabby. I thought he received too much media attention but his floor game (getting to loose balls, tenacious D, even rebounding) was pretty damn good and made up for the fact that he wasn't a great scorer. Back to the original point - Craft had a helluva lot more impact on a game than Arcy.

Last edited:
Yeah not invincible but 2 B1G 1st place finishes, one 2nd, one F4, one E8 and one S16. Not too shabby. I thought he received too much media attention but his floor game (getting to loose balls, tenacious D, even rebounding) was pretty damn good and made up for the fact that he wasn't a great scorer. Back to the original point - Craft had a helluva lot more impact on a game than Arcy.

Agreed for sure.