Aaron Rodgers is legend | Syracusefan.com

Aaron Rodgers is legend

Most talented QB I've ever seen. Slings the ball like it's a nerf vortex with deadly accuracy from the pocket and on the run. His legs can be used as a weapon. And he's got nerves of steel.

He pops off the screen.

Rodgers is the best I've ever seen at the QB position. There's simply no other QB that can consistently do the things Rodgers does.

I'm young, but old enough to have seen guys like Marino, Elway, and everyone after. I can't vouch for guys like Johnny U though.
I don't know anything about Johnny U either, not that old! But Joe Montana... wow

I think he throws on the run better than anyone I've seen. And he's not a young QB any more but he moves very well for a veteran. His passes of all types seems very accurate. I think the reason why he doesn't have multiple rings is that their running attack has varied and they've had alot of injuries over the years, especially on defense.

Last edited:
16jpNFC1-master675.jpg

I think he throws on the run better than anyone I've seen. And he's not a young QB any more but he moves very well for a veteran. His passes of all types seems very accurate. I think the reason why he doesn't have multiple rings is that their runnign attack has varried and they've had alot of injuries over the years, especially on defense.

The defense fails them constantly. For all of his press, you probably only heard Clay Matthew's name called out once yesterday. He was ineffective at best. Missed a tackle on Elliott by going too high.

The defense fails them constantly. For all of his press, you probably only heard Clay Matthew's name called out once yesterday. He was ineffective at best. Missed a tackle on Elliott by going too high.

Eh. Some short minds in this thread. He's laid some eggs in the playoffs. Outside of the Hail Mary last year he was awful against Zona. He was bad against Seattle in 2014 and he was bad against San Fran in 2013. All of those games were winnable.

Eh. Some short minds in this thread. He's laid some eggs in the playoffs. Outside of the Hail Mary last year he was awful against Zona. He was bad against Seattle in 2014 and he was bad against San Fran in 2013. All of those games were winnable.

Defense was terrible against San Fran that year as well, which caused him to try to do too much if I remember correctly. I think that's one of his biggest problems.

If the refs had called those blatant holds against Dallas early in the game it would have been a blow out.

If the refs had called those blatant holds against Dallas early in the game it would have been a blow out.
Agreed. There were some head-scratchers. Seemed blatant, and if the refs weren't watching, what the heck WERE they watching?

Defense was terrible against San Fran that year as well, which caused him to try to do too much if I remember correctly. I think that's one of his biggest problems.

I'll give ya 2012. Since then idk. These are his best two playoff game since they won the Super Bowl.

If the Cowboys started Romo, they would have won that game. Dak had that deer in the headlights look the first half.

I am not saying that he's better, but it's not laughable to compare Rodgers favorably to Montana. Joe had better coaching and a better team (for most his years). This Packers team isn't that good, and had no business winning that game yesterday.

Brett Favre was doing this stuff when he won 3 MVPs in a row. Favre would just throw a soul crushing INT.
Rodgers is on a roll now but this is his 3rd NFC championship game in his career. That is nothing.

I am not saying that he's better, but it's not laughable to compare Rodgers favorably to Montana. Joe had better coaching and a better team (for most his years). This Packers team isn't that good, and had no business winning that game yesterday.
Doesn't Rodgers have the stronger arm as well?

Would be nice to see his numbers if he was throwing to that Rice guy though...

Montana didn't even have Rice his first two Super Bowls. The fact that I now have to root for the Falcons as a Saints fan is :vomit:.

His stats in the playoffs are like, by far, the best in NFL history.

Tom Brady: 257 YPG, 58 TDs, 30 INTs, 6.8 YPA, 87.4 passer rating
Joe Montana: 251 YPG, 45 TDs, 21 INTs, 7.9 YPA, 95.6 passer rating
Aaron Rodgers: 261 YPG, 33 TDs, 9 INTs, 7.6 YPA, 100.1 passer rating

His stats in the playoffs are like, by far, the best in NFL history.

Tom Brady: 257 YPG, 58 TDs, 30 INTs, 6.8 YPA, 87.4 passer rating
Joe Montana: 251 YPG, 45 TDs, 21 INTs, 7.9 YPA, 95.6 passer rating
Aaron Rodgers: 261 YPG, 33 TDs, 9 INTs, 7.6 YPA, 100.1 passer rating

Ehh. I'm aware at what they are, but do you think he played well at Arizona, Seattle or San Fran the last three years? People used to kill Peyton Manning when he didn't win in January. I just think if he's that good he should have more Super Bowls. Don't give me stats, show me how you played in crunch time against some of the best teams.

Ehh. I'm aware at what they are, but do you think he played well at Arizona, Seattle or San Fran the last three years? People used to kill Peyton Manning when he didn't win in January. I just think if he's that good he should have more Super Bowls. Don't give me stats, show me how you played in crunch time against some of the best teams.

He is tremendous but you are judged by your SB wins. He currently only has one. I think he may get his second this year but that still has him well behind Joe and Tom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom