ACC 2015 FB Media Days 7/19-7/21 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ACC 2015 FB Media Days 7/19-7/21

Howie Lindsey ‏@howielindsey 1h1 hour ago
New rule change: Onside Kicks can be reviewed if it is recovered by the kicking team to see whether it is blocked illegally. #ACCKickoff

ACC Football ‏@theACCfootball 55m55 minutes ago
An officiating point of emphasis: pace of play. Meaning allowing teams to play at the pace they want to play. #ACCKickoff

The Hive GT ‏@TheHiveGT 60m60 minutes ago
New ACC head of officiating Dennis Hennigan. Notes this year has "Least amount of changes in rules" in his career.

Someone get that quote about the h-back to Moe Neal ASAP.

CKYapx3UEAAA25v.jpg

ACC Atlantic Division player photo. We are saving the orange jerseys for the LSU game I bet.

CKYapx3UEAAA25v.jpg

ACC Atlantic Division player photo. We are saving the orange jerseys for the LSU game I bet.

You're right and I'm glad Giansante is gone, but if you showed that picture to college football fans, how many would tell you that Syracuse is represented?

It also seems like Adidas and UA sure love stupid numeral fonts too. Is it that important to have unique numbers?

Full_Rebar said:
You're right and I'm glad Giansante is gone, but if you showed that picture to college football fans, how many would tell you that Syracuse is represented? It also seems like Adidas and UA sure love stupid numeral fonts too. Is it that important to have unique numbers?

C'mon. The only jerseys that are obvious are the ones with names on them and maybe FSU with their tribal piping.

At a glance it looks like FSU brought 4 players (BC).

Jerseys from the front just aren't distinctive. If we had our all orange ones we'd look like Clemson.

It just dawned on m that my Niece's fiance is a golf pro there...

C'mon. The only jerseys that are obvious are the ones with names on them and maybe FSU with their tribal piping.

At a glance it looks like FSU brought 4 players (BC).

Jerseys from the front just aren't distinctive. If we had our all orange ones we'd look like Clemson.

BC has had a very similar look since the 80s. College football fans could pick them out in that photo. I'd be willing to bet as many people would guess UVA as they would Syracuse.

Full_Rebar said:
BC has had a very similar look since the 80s. College football fans could pick them out in that photo. I'd be willing to bet as many people would guess UVA as they would Syracuse.

Meh. I don't know. They look like FSU to me.

I just don't think anyone looks at the photo and is saying that any of them are that distinctive.

You're right and I'm glad Giansante is gone, but if you showed that picture to college football fans, how many would tell you that Syracuse is represented?

It also seems like Adidas and UA sure love stupid numeral fonts too. Is it that important to have unique numbers?
I am glad we finally are getting orange jerseys but I hate the numerals we have now. We allowed Nike to just do whatever they want our jerseys don't work. You are 100% right if I was neutral party and saw SU's jerseys I would guess Virginia before Syracuse every time.