ACC-B1G challenge games, we got Wisky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC-B1G challenge games, we got Wisky

I feel bad for all those Rutgers fans hoping it would be us, instead they got...#battleofthebasement

Go Wake!!!

PeteCalvin said:
I feel bad for all those Rutgers fans hoping it would be us, instead they got...#battleofthebasement Go Wake!!!

Did they really want us? Was the last 25+ years of dominance not enough for them?

I think Wake has a good class coming in and will destroy dumpster fire U.

Bo Ryan will never have a bad team at Wisconsin, but next year's will probably be his worst yet. Nigel Hayes is a stud, and Koenig is a nice guard but beyond that they just lost way too much with very little to replace it.

True. In theory yes but we'll see. Still, a tough matchup for a very young Syracuse team. It will be nice to play them. Lots of respect for them.

with battle for atlantis nov 25-27 and this game on 12/2 should be safe to pencil in a softee on 11/30

With much of their dynamic scoring gone, can we expect a return to the Wisconsin of old, where getting to 50 was considered high scoring for them?

With much of their dynamic scoring gone, can we expect a return to the Wisconsin of old, where getting to 50 was considered high scoring for them?
prolly

seems like great matchups, have we played Wisconsin in the regular season before?

55538dcfe4b0daf0cea5372d
I like the graphics!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have spent the last few years reconnecting with my fellow Badgers. We group texted last year during the Final Four. This year the hubs and I were in Sedona during the Final Four with two fellow UW graduates. We wore Wisconsin tee shirts every day, pumped our fists whenever people shouted out to us, watched the spectacular WI/KY game together and group texted with everyone else, soothed my friends and family when the Badgers ultimately lost, and in general strengthened bonds of good will that I thought would last for a decade.

And now I hear we are playing them this fall??? For crying out loud!

Well, there's nothing to do but write another snarky Bucky song when the time comes. We better win!

I find it interesting that no one has pointed out that I didn't have McCulough in my list of players that SU loses.

In reality only Christmas, of the guys we lost, was a major contributor down the stretch last year. This is one of the reasons I think we have a chance to be better than most expect. We will have 5 returning starters if you count Coleman. Basically we are looking for a big whose been in our program for 3 years to be healthy and a Sophomore PG to improve a lot from what he did as a freshman. Then we are replacing our limited thin bench with a top10 recruiting class. If those first two things break our way then we should be competing with ND, Lville, VA in that group right behind UNC and Duke. I also do not think Duke will be as good as this last year because Okafor, Thornton, Jones were probably better than the 3 frosh they bring in this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom