ACC Games for Jan 2-3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Jan 2-3

Miami pulling away, but Clemson not going quietly. Ormier is talented.
Miami with 60 points in the 2nd half and none were fast break points. That's a great half court offense.

Miami with 60 points in the 2nd half and none were fast break points. That's a great half court offense.
They had quite a few off steals and TOs. But your second sentence is true. Cleveland is a stud too.

The team just needs to remember, the first half when both team brought their B game they were basically tied with Duke .. But if you bring a C game it turns quickly..

The team just needs to remember, the first half when both team brought their B game they were basically tied with Duke .. But if you bring a C game it turns quickly..
Duke didn’t hit a three and Flip didn’t have a point the first half, that was D half at best for them.

Duke didn’t hit a three and Flip didn’t have a point the first half, that was D half at best for them.
not even close.. if they make 2-9 and go 4-9 thats a pretty normal game

missing 2 shots does not kill the effort for the team.

they also got crazy production from 1 kid way more than normal in that same half to make up for the shooting of 3s.

going 7x7 is way more abnormal than going 0-9 is..

That was ugly for a non-contact injury.
It was. I flipped to that game about a minute before it happened and wished I hadn't.

That was ugly for a non-contact injury.
From what I've seen and read, non-contact injuries are the worst. A major portion of the Achilles tears are non-contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom