ACC Media Day, Oct 29 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Day, Oct 29

Syracuse Basketball ‏@syrbasketball 48s49 seconds ago
We will live-tweet Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim's press conference at 3:30. #ACCmediaday

Jim Boeheim on the dais. #ACCMediaDay
B1I142hIMAAHBEG.jpg

Syracuse Basketball ‏@syrbasketball
Jim Boeheim on Year 1 in ACC: "It was a great experience. We came from one great conference to another great conference.''

Jim Boeheim on NCAA hearing: "As you well know, I'm not going to talk about that.''

Jim Boeheim on coaching vs. Coach K: "It's not head-to-head. We're trying to beat Duke. Mike's not making any shots.'

Jim Boeheim on young players: "We're playing an exhibition game against a team that's better than us. That's good.''

Jim Boeheim on players leaving early: "You have to prepare for that. We've been pretty good at doing that.''

Jim Boeheim on Christmas: "Rakeem was down the list in terms of options (last year). No indication of how good he is offensively.''

Jim Boeheim: "I think Rak will have a good senior year because he'll get the ball more.''

The ACC ‏@theACC
.@Cuse_MBB Coach Boeheim on Cooney and Christmas: they've brought a lot to the program. I think they'll have tremendous years. #ACCmediaday

.@Cuse_MBB Coach Boeheim: we've lost more than we've ever lost in terms of offensive production. Our freshmen have to step-up. #ACCmediaday

.@Cuse_MBB Coach Boeheim: I think Kaleb Joseph has the tools and ability to play great in big games. #ACCmediaday

Jeff Fischel ‏@JeffFischel
Boeheim chuckles, admitting Caleb Joseph will be the starting point guard. "He's the only point guard we have." #ACCMediaDay

Boeheim on being a tad too competitive: "I wouldn't let my daughter win at Candy Land."

Last edited:
is that for OrangeXtreme, or is that what you told Amber?

that was some man love for OX. As for Amber, I left her in good spirits after I uploaded some premium content of my own. I used the Broad band connection offered by the club to share my hard drive with her.

Dude for real. We need to make this happen. A day in Seward, a day in Valdez (Not sure if he will be down with spending that whole day in the bar like you were tho) and finish it up with the Klutina. I now have a new life goal.

Yeah I can't imagine he'd go for 1/10 of his time spent fishing and the other 9/10 drinking. Maybe though, you never know!