ACC Media Days July 21-22, 2016 Charlotte, NC | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Days July 21-22, 2016 Charlotte, NC

Oh, ESPN. Great fact checking on our points per game allowed.

View attachment 70729

In all fairness, it did kind of feel like we allowed almost 500 pts per game last year. :0 But yeah, pretty lame. Which ESPN Network did you see this on? I am watching ESPNU waiting for Dino, but don't think he has been on yet.

djorange1989 said:
In all fairness, it did kind of feel like we allowed almost 500 pts per game last year. :0 But yeah, pretty lame. Which ESPN Network did you see this on? I am watching ESPNU waiting for Dino, but don't think he has been on yet.

It's a snapshot on the Syracuse football home page on ESPN.com

Just wanted to interject that I am impressed with what I have seen from Babers. Whether he succeeds or not (and I tend to believe he will have success), I think that Syracuse did a great job in getting him. He comes across as a leader of men.

Things should be looking up for your program.

See you guys in the Valley this year.

Just think of the publicity this team would get with an engaging, outgoing coach who the reporters love to quote. We all think Harbaugh is crazy and a loon, but the reporters love him for that and the recruits seem to as well.

Just think of the publicity this team would get with an engaging, outgoing coach who the reporters love to quote. We all think Harbaugh is crazy and a loon, but the reporters love him for that and the recruits seem to as well.
And they loved Spurrier too.

dammit, was hoping Sirius would wait until 4pm CT to interview him.

ACC Kickoff: Rules changes coming in 2016 - ACCSports.com

CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
Targeting calls from the replay booth and tweaks to rules regarding timeouts will be among the changes coming to ACC officiating in 2016.

On Thursday, ACC Coordinator of Football Officiating Dennis Hennigan discussed those changes at the ACC Kickoff. The new rules include:
  • Two unsportsmanlike fouls on a coach will result in the ejection of that coach.

The Addazio rule

It's great to see the respect the coaching world has for him. I don't recall hearing kudos like this for a SU Football HC in a long time.
When he is successful, they all get to say, " see I told you he was a good coach".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom