ACC Message Boards | Syracusefan.com

ACC Message Boards

Btstimpy

Scout Team
I'm a UVA fan who likes interacting with fellow ACC fans on the various message boards of ACC schools. I have enjoyed interacting with Syracuse fans on this board and find it to be the main board where the Syracuse fan lives. I noticed that you have links to the other ACC boards on the Football board. I just wanted to introduce a couple of other ACC boards that are independent boards for some of the schools that get more traffic than their scout boards. UNC, NC State, GT, and Miami fans primarily use the scout boards that you have linked.

I'm impressed that you have found the UVA board. Being an independent board opposing fans sometimes have a hard time finding us because they go to rivals or scout first.

The Duke Fans hang out at www.dukebasketballreport.com, and yes they actually also talk football there sometimes.

The Clemson Fans hang out at www.tigernet.com, and yes they occasionally talk basketball there.

These are boards that Syracuse fans might not find easily because they are independent but might have some interest in perusing as you join the ACC. There is nothing wrong with the scout boards, but these get more traffic from the respective fans. Just a suggestion.