ACC News: Louisville,Tall recruiting class comes in with big responsibilities | Syracusefan.com

ACC News: Louisville,Tall recruiting class comes in with big responsibilities

I guess my question would be how in the hell did we miss out on AO's brother and how did Louisville get a 6'10" dude and 2 7'+ centers and we can't get one. I have some confidence in Rak but zero in Coleman and from scouting reports I don't think Chin will have a chance against these beasts.

Holding out for next year with Bryant, Diagne, and Silva.

Bryant: 6-10 (220)
Diagne: 6-8 (230)
Silva: 6-9 (210)

They are shooting for 2 out of the 3.

The one thing I care about the most when looking at forwards for the 2-3, is do they have the mobility to play the four?
If not and they are going to play center, 6'11 vs 6'9 can make a difference.

Funny how we have things like this happen alot.

For example Gbinije was a really good scorer in highschool a top 30 prospect coming out of highschool but he hasn't scored much. We were hoping cooney would be able to shoot real well he hasn't off the dribble or under pressure yet. Rak Dajuan were top 3 center prospects capable of playing the four out of highschool, but they didn't evolve into that for our zone yet. Grant and Ennis leave before they can be the true go to scoring monsters they are capable of being. Roberson hasn't turned out ready yet despite putting up 40 against kyrie irving and cj leslie in a exhibition. Obokoh loses a year and we don't find out about it to the end of the year.

For as great as our recruiting is, we can go on and on like this through the years. We can argue, we are good every year but we can also look at it in the other direction in terms of team potential.

I am at the point I just like glue guys who can score 1 on 1 in the halfcourt offensively, playing some good zone d with a guard and a center that can anchor it by extending some, with a few tough rebounding forwards. Like 11-12's team. With a formula like that they were tough, fun and confident, and we would be a higher contender for the title game every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom