ACC preview Show Depressing | Syracusefan.com

ACC preview Show Depressing

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Been a while since Cuse was treated as such a non-entity. The media fawns over high profile returning players and we don't have any. Hope some of our new untested guys come through and prove them wrong. Still it's tough being either ignored or thrown in with a group of teams that could finish between 5th and 10th. Yikes.

It is what it is. Duke, UNC, Louisville have better players right now and more talent coming in and coming back. It is what it is. It wasn't depressing to me just pretty much what I expected.

remember my words; nobody can stop chris mc collough.
From the full games I have watched online of Brewster and a few of his mixtapes, he doesn't appear to be the kind of player that dominates like a Carmelo type player would . He reminds me alot of Rakeem Christmas in the sense that he is super talented, but isn't the most assertive player on the court.

I understand what you are saying, but it is also hard to have a lot of hype, and then fall flat at the end of the season. Many of us have expressed the wish that this year we come in low key, have some losses, learn, get better, and end up with a surprisingly good team. We have been spoiled the last few years for sure! Now let's get spoiled in reverse. (Does that even make sense?)

let's pray he's gone by then

I don't know what Coach B, did to you (Didn't include you or enough in game preparation, or stole your girlfriend in High School)

There are Coach B critics in our own fan base, and then there is IGOR.

I've said that once before 2002. my word is the truth. even boeheim couldn't stop melo or cm

You have made countless "predictions" over the years. Almost all of them were after the fact. With the notable exceptions of Ethan Cole (who you saw dominate in practice), Johny Flynn (who you first claimed "guards like him a dime a dozen" when he committed, and then you watched him drop 32 at Manely playing Trich in HS and the declared him "the greatest guard in the history of ESPN;" and now this one about CM as the "second coming of Melo."

Let's hope you are remotely close this time.

With all the talent in the ACC does anyone seriously expect the Orange - with all their question marks - to be highly ranked?

Preseason 1995-96: Unranked
Preseason 2002-03:Unranked
Point: It's not how you start...it's how you finish.

With all the talent in the ACC does anyone seriously expect the Orange - with all their question marks - to be highly ranked?

Preseason 1995-96: Unranked
Preseason 2002-03:Unranked
Point: It's not how you start...it's how you finish.

Testify, Colonel!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom