ACC Teleconference Oct 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Teleconference Oct 5

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CuAWjXyUIAAALqZ.jpg

2016 Teleconference -

I didn't know Notre Dame was in the ACC
I think that Kelly is included only when ND has an ACC opponent that week. SU last week and NCST this week.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Syracuse coach Dino Babers going on the ACC coaches teleconference now. Will tweet updates.

Dino Babers said he got to see the "inner foundations" of a Dave Clawson program at BGSU. Wake Forest is a team that won't beat itself.

Dino Babers: "I think we're right on pace. We've got to keep doing what we're doing." Would like a better record than 2-3, but tough foes.

Dino Babers on potential inclement weather @ WFU: "You've got to prepare for both situations if you want to really give your team a chance."

Dino Babers said Syracuse will practice w/ a wet ball this week, test out elements of the offense (i.e. shotgun snaps) in tough conditions.

Dino Babers: "I wouldn't say we're ahead of schedule at all. We're making a lot of mistakes offensively, just like D is making mistakes."

Dino Babers on QB Eric Dungey running: "I think he's been giving us exactly what we want. I think he's been relatively smart with it."

Dino Babers says Syracuse DE Josh Black is cutting down on mistakes. Size is right where it needs to be, strength will come w/ S&C work.

Syracuse Football ‏@CuseFootball
"They are just another fine Dave Clawson-football team. I have a lot of respect for Dave Clawson." - @CoachBabersCuse on Wake Forest

"I think he has given us exactly what we wanted." - @CoachBabersCuse on Eric Dungey

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom