ACC Teleconference Week 7 - Oct 11 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Teleconference Week 7 - Oct 11

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DL3T_QDUMAALl8J.jpg

2017 ACC Football Coaches Teleconference - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

Last edited:

I asked Syracuse coach Dino Babers about the perceived gap between Alabama, Clemson and the rest of the college football as the Orange prepare to play the Tigers on Friday. "The statement is true: Those guys are different than everybody else," Babers said. "That being said, last year the University of Pittsburgh found a way to beat Clemson. ... If you catch a team where they're senior- and junior-oriented and their strength is in defense or an offensive team that can control the clock, you have a better opportunity versus the Clemsons and Alabamas." He added he believes there are teams in the ACC and SEC who can give both "fantastic games."

I listened to some of this for the first time. First impressions, Dino is very engaging. Petrino is very not.

I hear female volleyball players find Petrino to be quite engaging

I listened to some of this for the first time. First impressions, Dino is very engaging. Petrino is very not.

By far the worst part of listening is hearing Petrino talk. Whiny sounding weasel

It sounded like someone woke Petrino up from nap time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom