ACC this year: even stronger and more parity | Syracusefan.com

ACC this year: even stronger and more parity

AZcuse77

Scout Team
Last year The ACC got 7 bids (would have been 8 with Louisville). BC, Wake, and NCSU were all quite bad at the bottom of the conference.

This year the ACC is projected for 10 bids with the bottom of the conference much improved. BC and Wake again probably still have no shot to make the tournament along with GT (and sadly our chances are very slim) but are much better than last year (BC currently beating NC St in 2nd half and dominated us). The league is RPI #1.

The parity is crazy as well. UNC, Florida State, UVa, Louisville, Duke, and maybe even Notre Dame could all win the regular season title and good luck figuring out which.

Is this year the strongest and most parity the ACC has ever seen?

Wake looked pretty good in the 2nd half vs UNC last night.

Every team makes the ACCT right? There is no BC this year, the last place team will probably end up with 5 wins.

They are a lot better than their record, they have blown a lot of leads against some good teams, I think their rpi is like 51.

I agree that they are much improved, but I certainly don't like their chances at 10-7 overall 1-4 in the ACC with their best win all year being @ Charleston. Their RPI is inflated right now from playing Villanova and Xavier and 4 tough in conference games but RPI doesn't really matter much anymore as I wrote previously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom