According to BracketMatrix.com we are the top three seed. | Syracusefan.com

According to BracketMatrix.com we are the top three seed.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Although I don't agree with Michigan as a two seed, I would still rather be the top three seed and be in the East behind Kansas and Nova than be shipped out west.
http://bracketmatrix.com/

Will be very interesting to see how it shakes out. The next 8 days are going to be bananas and then the real fun starts.

As much as I want Buffalo/MSG...living in LA, would love to see them in Anaheim

We control our destiny I believe for MSG. If we beat FSU and Maryland beats Virginia on Sunday we will be in the driver's seat for MSG. I think Nova/Wisconsin will be the 4th 1 seed and I like Nova over Wisconsin because Nebraska will beat Wiscosnin at home on Sunday and I like Nova over Gtown, WVU over Kansas.

We control our destiny I believe for MSG. If we beat FSU and Maryland beats Virginia on Sunday we will be in the driver's seat for MSG. I think Nova/Wisconsin will be the 4th 1 seed and I like Nova over Wisconsin because Nebraska will beat Wiscosnin at home on Sunday and I like Nova over Gtown, WVU over Kansas.

How is a 14-loss Maryland team beating Virginia (who hasn't lost in nearly 2 months), "controlling our own destiny"?

Last edited:
How is a 14-loss Maryland team beating Virginia (who hasn't lost in nearly 2 months), "controlling our own destiny"?
Maryland beating UVA and Syracuse beating FSU would give Syracuse the top ACC resume going into the ACCT is that hard to understand? Also, we control out destiny for MSG because if we win our next 4 games we would be the top 2 seed IMO. Beating Florida State x2, Duke/UNC, UVA would move us to get MSG. Isn't controlling your destiny meaning if you win you get what you want? We control our own destiny because we can beat FSU and win the ACCT regardless of UMD beating UVA, but again good job good effort.

Also, by your logic how did 20 loss Boston College beat a 25-0 team who hadn't lost in 4 months or a 15 loss Georgia Tech team dp the same thing. Maryland who played Virginia tough on the road beating UVA at home in their last ACC regular season game wouldn't be that big an upset.

Quote="mountaincuse, post: 974778, member: 627"]I see bracketmatrix.com as a four seed in the world of bracketologists[/quote]
Its just a compilation of the top 72 bracketologists.

if we aren't in the east I think it is likely we get midwest

I guess we just put Florida and Wichita State in the Finals because they haven't lost since December and 14 loss Maryland beat Virginia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom