Advertising Section | Syracusefan.com

Advertising Section

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
How about a separate section under Off Topic where people can post tickets they have for sale or looking for tickets? Also people could post about different places thay Cuse travels to that fans can get information about...example would be that thread about that bar at the ACC Tourney...

How about a separate section under Off Topic where people can post tickets they have for sale or looking for tickets? Also people could post about different places thay Cuse travels to that fans can get information about...example would be that thread about that bar at the ACC Tourney...

We talked a while ago about a tailgate/ ticket exchange board. Personally, I liked the idea, mostly because the number of pinned posts makes it difficult to read the board. Also, because I need a few tips on tailgating at home :)

We talked a while ago about a tailgate/ ticket exchange board. Personally, I liked the idea, mostly because the number of pinned posts makes it difficult to read the board. Also, because I need a few tips on tailgating at home :)
I am in favor of the idea. The SU fanbase is at the point now where a tailgating thread is needed for every game. It just doesn't make sense to have 12 threads pinned all summer long and well into the season...takes up too much valuable real estate for current topics.

I just figured with as many "home" games Cuse has, along with tailgate info and people offering/looking for tickets, it would cut down on the number threads on those subjects, pin requests and be consolidated in one place to make it easier for board members to find said info...and yes, that was quite a run-on sentence!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom