2015 NFL season general discussion thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2015 NFL season general discussion thread

I got no problem with overall point. I will just say I am fairly confident that the Pats would have scored a TD from the 6 with 3 cracks.
We can to disagree as it is completely subjective. I will say while the Bills D was special last night they didn't 3 and out the Pats O that much. They did a great job in the middle of the field stopping drives.

I just don't see the refs favoring the Pats last night. If the Bills O is better they win but the Pats D had something to do with the struggling.

NE D is the #1 scoring D in the NFL by 1 point over Denver. They don't get the credit of other good Ds but that D has 5 1st round picks developing, and good CB developing.
Your defense is definitely legit.

Last night was a slug fest that the team which made barely any mistakes won. Only mistake was a bomb interception that pinned us at the 5.

You didn't have a turnover that put us in FG range or a backup safety completely missing his assignment leading to a score. You didn't gift us 7 points before half because you have no concept of clock management and an unreliable kicker. Brady was hit...a lot...but he didn't miss open WR's and nobody on the Pats dropped a TD.

Boston Globe likes to troll reads like the Syracuse PD. They employ Ben Volin nicknamed Ben Trollin, Dan Shaughnessy who is worse than Bud P(think about that), Chris Gasper, etc.

Not a shocker. Globe likes to piss off fans to get traffic.
Well that could be, but which parts do you disagree with?

Well that could be, but which parts do you disagree with?
Honestly I saw who the author was and didn't want to read it because the guy is a tool. It could have been a legit piece as the refs were awful all-around last night. Volin just likes to dink with Pats fans and I tend to avoid his pieces as a result.

Refs were bad but I don't think they affected that game outcome last night. Each side had complaints but both Ds dominated.

Pereira must've missed Alsac's posts.
The hold that negated the int in the 1st Qtr was way more important though. Essentially a 6point penalty. Thanks for not showing a replay espn, even though you replay everything under the sun a dozen times over.

They showed it later in the game and # 20 was a foot behind the receiver with his shirt in his hand.

I perused the PatsFans board. What a bunch of spoiled little b****es! Everyone crying that we cheap shotted Brady all night. There were ZERO cheap shots on Brady. None.
There was one where Hughes i think hit brady in the chin with the crown of his helmet. Nothing that people should get too upset about though. Are you surprised by their fan board though, this place is a mess after a loss whether it be Cuse or the Bills.

There was one where Hughes i think hit brady in the chin with the crown of his helmet. Nothing that people should get too upset about though. Are you surprised by their fan board though, this place is a mess after a loss whether it be Cuse or the Bills.
...but they won.

By Watkins going backwards it doesn't stop the clock if he went sideways the clock would have stopped.

You're wrong.

By the way, on a scale of one to ten, how many jerks would you give Tom Brady?

GoHamSU said:
You're wrong. By the way, on a scale of one to ten, how many jerks would you give Tom Brady?

The NFL has admitted it was one of the wrong calls that hurt the bills (again)

But doesn't matter, it's not like they'd call a PI on a Hail Mary like they did against the bills vs the Dolphins when Kraft took over

You're wrong.

By the way, on a scale of one to ten, how many jerks would you give Tom Brady?
Sorry your pro football team Browns or Bills has struggled. Fine I am wrong the ref should have given the Bills one more play. Where their QB would have thrown a hail mary 50 plus yards with an injured shoulder and they Bills would have caught the ball and gone for 2 and won.

Damn NFL they really love the Patriots.

The NFL has admitted it was one of the wrong calls that hurt the bills (again)

But doesn't matter, it's not like they'd call a PI on a Hail Mary like they did against the bills vs the Dolphins when Kraft took over
You are the best. Please don't change.

Sorry your pro football team Browns or Bills has struggled. Fine I am wrong the ref should have given the Bills one more play. Where their QB would have thrown a hail mary 50 plus yards with an injured shoulder and they Bills would have caught the ball and gone for 2 and won.

Damn NFL they really love the Patriots.

Classic response. The ole "it wouldn't have mattered".

1. Have you ever watched football? I know the answer to this is yes.
2. That's not the point.

Classic response. The ole "it wouldn't have mattered".

1. Have you ever watched football? I know the answer to this is yes.
2. That's not the point.
I conceded I was wrong the Bills should have gotten one more play from their on 48.

Do you honestly believe it would have mattered? I will give the Bills a 1 in 100 chance to score a TD there. Belichick coached teams have been prepared for end of the game Hail Mary's.

If you are going to claim the refs robbed the Bills the game I will say it wouldn't have mattered. Maybe if the team had any urgency doing a 2 minute drill they could have scored. They started on their 15 with 1:40 left and only got to their own 48. Great 2 minute drill but yeah the refs screwed them.

Alsacs said:
I conceded I was wrong the Bills should have gotten one more play from their on 48. Do you honestly believe it would have mattered? I will give the Bills a 1 in 100 chance to score a TD there. Belichick coached teams have been prepared for end of the game Hail Mary's. If you are going to claim the refs robbed the Bills the game I will say it wouldn't have mattered. Maybe if the team had any urgency doing a 2 minute drill they could have scored. They started on their 15 with 1:40 left and only got to their own 48. Great 2 minute drill but yeah the refs screwed them.

Well, again, you're not factoring the 20 secs the refs took off the clock during he spot saga

Well, again, you're not factoring the 20 secs the refs took off the clock during he spot saga
Buffalo could have had unlimited time but 4 downs to go the down field and score I don't believe they would have. The Pats double safety deep look took most of the Bills deep passes away. Clay was a non-factor.

The Bills offense last night was McCoy underneath and a couple of runs to the edge. The Bills offense was miserable last night because the QB was inaccurate. Did Taylor finish at 50% last night?

The refs did not cost the Bills the game last night. The Bills offense costed themselves the game.

I conceded I was wrong the Bills should have gotten one more play from their on 48.

Do you honestly believe it would have mattered? I will give the Bills a 1 in 100 chance to score a TD there. Belichick coached teams have been prepared for end of the game Hail Mary's.

If you are going to claim the refs robbed the Bills the game I will say it wouldn't have mattered. Maybe if the team had any urgency doing a 2 minute drill they could have scored. They started on their 15 with 1:40 left and only got to their own 48. Great 2 minute drill but yeah the refs screwed them.

Dude...you still don't get it.

Dude...you still don't get it.
Honestly I don't care to get your point. If you want come at me with the Brady stuff go ahead.

Most of the Bills fans in this thread are good fans. Longisland gets emotional I respect that the Bills fans deserve a good team.

If your gonna complain about the refs each week that is weak sauce. The Refs were awful last night they weren't why the Bills lost.

The Bills lost the game because their offense sucked, and your punt returner fumbled again on MNF against the Pats.

Bills should have gotten one more play I was wrong. They should have had the ability to throw a hail mary into the endzone. If you want to say they should have had 20 more seconds go ahead. The Patriots played poorly because the Bills D was excellent. That said the Bills offense scored 13 points that is not the referees fault.

Honestly I don't care to get your point. If you want come at me with the Brady stuff go ahead.

Most of the Bills fans in this thread are good fans. Longisland gets emotional I respect that the Bills fans deserve a good team.

If your gonna complain about the refs each week that is weak sauce. The Refs were awful last night they weren't why the Bills lost.

The Bills lost the game because their offense sucked, and your punt returner fumbled again on MNF against the Pats.

Bills should have gotten one more play I was wrong. They should have had the ability to throw a hail mary into the endzone. If you want to say they should have had 20 more seconds go ahead. The Patriots played poorly because the Bills D was excellent. That said the Bills offense scored 13 points that is not the referees fault.

Dudeeeee...you still don't get it.

Just for you Orangeman
CUrTn11UkAAftvo.jpg

Alsacs said:
Just for you Orangeman

I don't understand. These pictures show the Patriots completed a pass, which I not anyone else has disputed.

If there was no whistle the Patriots would have a dandy 11 yard completion as the Bills player right next to the receiver tackles the receiver

Since there was a whistle while the ball was in flight, which is indisputable and they have rules for, the referees should have called a play-over, which would have been too bad for the patriots but such is life

In the NFL "patriots don't play by the same rules" world, they convene, 6 grown men who are supposed to know the rules don't know the rule nor suggest "hey let's have it reviewed because we can"

Instead they award the pass yardage (unprecedented) AND tack on a pointless 15 yard penalty

Rules after all are rules, except for the Patriots

This play only SUPPoRts my view of the NFL

Bills lost because of OC and QB, but other teams pull out wins without these advantages the patriots get.

I still want an explanation from the NFL on the Hogan non-PI

So over this Buffalo Bills joke of a defense.

Went from elite to below average in one year with the same exact players.

Maclin "catch" and Hogan "non-catch".

Starting to buy into the conspiracy theories. F the NFL.

When 2 teams are evenly matched, the outcome is decided by the refs 90% of the time.

Last edited:
Who'da thunk it? Redskins have the inside track to win the NFC East. Schedule clearly favors them from here on out.

longislandcuse said:
Maclin "catch" and Hogan "non-catch". Starting to buy into the conspiracy theories. F the NFL. When 2 teams are evenly matched, the outcome is decided by the refs 90% of the time.

Rex was stupid with his challenges