After getting ejected, do you want to see Hunt play against Central Michigan | Syracusefan.com

After getting ejected, do you want to see Hunt play against Central Michigan

Do you want Hunt to play against Central Michigan

• Yes

Votes: 73 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 29.7%

• Total voters

Czar

All Conference
Poll and everything. Debate away. It's inexcusable to have your starting QB with only one non freshman behind him not only get ejected, but throw a punch.

https://vine.co/v/OBZntxbLhAu

Last edited:
This backup's no joke, hes not bad. Hunt's career might be over if he plays well

This backup's no joke, hes not bad. Hunt's career might be over if he plays well
If they had confidence in him they woulda gone for it on 4th from there.

The ACC will suspend him for a game for us, so our MUST win game vs maryland will for all intents and purposes be Hunts 1st game.

What exactly happened? At game, no explanation
Hunt lost his head and punched a player in the helmet and was ejected.

Not a great moment.

hunt got tackled and threw a punch.
it was a weak sauce punch, but he tapped the guy in the facemask. it was plain as day on TV and extremely obvious to officials. The ejection was warranted.

As to why he did it, im sure it was entirely frustration based, but thats no excuse. Why he went for the head I have no idea at all

Confidence in him has nothing to do with that. Just wanted to get to the half and get organized.
That works both ways. Nova doesn't know anything about Wilson. Let's fn go for it. If we can't stop nova or make it back in the second we don't deserve to win, anyway. Felt odd to me.

it was a weak sauce punch, but he tapped the guy in the facemask. it was plain as day on TV and extremely obvious to officials. The ejection was warranted.

As to why he did it, im sure it was entirely frustration based, but thats no excuse. Why he went for the head I have no idea at all

the guy he punched wasnt even the guy that laid the hit on him, thats what i am not understanding.

The ACC will suspend him for a game for us, so our MUST win game vs maryland will for all intents and purposes be Hunts 1st game.

The way we are playing right now, and the fact Hunt will have lost a significant portion of the respect from the team is probably going to require us to reset our expectations. If we lose this game, I'm not sure who on the roster will forgive Hunt.

It was punk move by aQB whose best attribute was supposedly his leadership

You say that, but honestly I'd rather Hunt not play Maryland either.

All Hunt was doing was moving his left hand to the ground to get up and the Nova's facemask happened to be in the way. No big deal.

I think he's just frustrated from throwing bubble screens all night...

Pretty immature for a team leader