Again, I understand the level of competition | Syracusefan.com

Again, I understand the level of competition

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
to me Kimble looks to have every bit the skill set of Allen.. Both will be redshirted and time will tell, great pick up by the staff for sure, so subjective.

Hate to say it but it reminds me of buying horses, espcially at the yearling level... There is the top 10% and then everybody else..Such a crap shoot

such a crap shoot at that age - very few can't miss prospects when coming out of HS

kid like Miller can have 3 other BCS offers and have UCLA make a late run at him and turn out to be a complete bust, while Nassib with no other offers running a wing T in high school can develop into a very solid BCS level quarterback

if I had my pick, I wish Allen would've stuck with SU - but Kimble could easily turn out to be the better quarterback after all is said and done - just so many variables involved over the next 4 or 5 years

All the more reason to stockpile as much potential as possible, especially at the QB position. When one guy establishes himself, the rest will work itself out with position changes or transfers.

to me Kimble looks to have every bit the skill set of Allen.. Both will be redshirted and time will tell, great pick up by the staff for sure, so subjective.

Hate to say it but it reminds me of buying horses, espcially at the yearling level... There is the top 10% and then everybody else..Such a crap shoot

Your list line is very similar to what Jerry Fairchild said about 4 years ago. Something along the lines of you have the very few 5 star recruits who are the men among boys and then you have the rest of the nation. Heck even the 5 star don't always work out.

IB, do you do barrel racing? Just curious, a lot of barrel racers in my family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom