Spoiler Alert - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Thought it was pretty meh. Hopefully it gets better as the season goes on.

Everytime they mentioned a Marvel character, like Iron Man or Thor, I expected them to turn to the camera and wink.

I enjoyed it, I was flipping back and forth with NCIS though so I missed a bit, but I think the show has promise. They have some of the Marvel characters in Coulson and Hill, and I think they can pull off a good season.

I expect a Thor cameo in November, and maybe some other relevant characters, maybe not the 6 heros, but Selvig, Potts, Fury, etc. but I will say I can expect Stark, Banner, Cap, Hawk, and BW to make guest appearances here and there.

It had the typical premiere episode flaw of trying to introduce "enhanced" versions of all characters so we quickly get an idea what they're about, but I can deal with that. Overall, I was entertained - more than a "meh" but less than a "wow" - and will keep watching. I dvr'd the episode and my recording cut off before the very end. In the upcoming previews, they said something about making sure you stick around to the last minute of every episode - did they add a final short scene after the credits like they do in the movies? If so, I'd guess it was the guy who had his identity wiped out taking a new name (Luke Cage).

Haven't watched it yet, but planning on it.

i thought blacklist was much better but i will watch a few more before deciding. seemed like they couldnt decide between going cartoonish or going for real stories.. kind of how Heroes went downhill after a solid first year.

It was alright. Kinda boring, but pilots can be hard to nail, especially with the number of characters they had to introduce. I'll give it a few weeks.

i thought blacklist was much better but i will watch a few more before deciding. seemed like they couldnt decide between going cartoonish or going for real stories.. kind of how Heroes went downhill after a solid first year.

Heros is a good point of reference. Agents of Shield felt like a mix between Heros and Alphas. It did not feel even remotely original.

The second episode might have just been the most boring hour of TV I have seen in a long time.

The second episode might have just been the most boring hour of TV I have seen in a long time.
It was horrible. Marvel is too complicated with all the layers of deception.

Blacklist was really entertaining

Well we got ghost rider now...anyone still watching?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom