ahahahha NC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ahahahha NC

Carolina loses to N.Iowa
my kids go to UNI and my son and his fiancee were at the game. They then went to the football game where their team just about sewed up an invite to the playoffs. UNI-the best school you never heard of. Beautiful campus, great area, lots of community support. Funny thing was crybaby said it wasn't UNI that beat them it was his own players that beat themselves. Although there is probably some truth in that statement, the other team still has to come to play, with the skill and ability to win. Grab another tissue Roy, your just mad because every time you bring a team to Iowa you get beat.

The UNC AD must be out of his damn mind scheduling that game. On the other hand I like that UNC did this so that whiny bitch at Wichita St. will be incorrect when he claims that no P5 schools will give the MVC teams home games.
NC has a long history of scheduling a game in their senior players home area. In this instance, Paige, who unfortunately is still injured.

The UNC AD must be out of his damn mind scheduling that game. On the other hand I like that UNC did this so that whiny bitch at Wichita St. will be incorrect when he claims that no P5 schools will give the MVC teams home games.

I wish more Power 5 schools did this. It would make for fairer evaluation of the top mid majors (good or bad). Although I certainly understand financially why you would not do it, or if you are not certain if you are a clear tourney team.

They also beat Georgetown and crushed Mt. Saint Mary's. We struggled against three teams (one decent, two bad).

I understand making the argument for decent teams, So I got to say Lehigh and bonnaventure are both good teams. I thought Bonaventure looked better for a undersized team they really hit the boards and shot the ball well. Lehigh is picked as a tournament team maybe higher then Gtown.

We witheld a storm against Bonaventure that alot of these top teams may have lost early in that environment.
Not disagreeing just saying maryland really hasn't proven more then us with those wins. But what are the first three games anyway just getting our feet wet, and we have played no road games yet.

Last edited:
I understand making the argument for decent teams, So I got to say Lehigh and bonnaventure are both good teams. I thought Bonaventure looked better for a undersized team they really hit the boards and shot the ball well. Lehigh is picked as a tournament team maybe higher then Gtown.

We witheld a storm against Bonaventure that alot of these top teams may have lost early in that environment.
Not disagreeing just saying maryland really hasn't proven more then us with those wins. But what are the first three games anyway just getting our feet wet, and we have played no road games yet.

Or maybe the Bonnies just looked better against us and our lack of rebounding prowess. Not trying to be a debbie downer but there is no way to justify our results as being on par with Maryland's. They have clearly the better schedule so far, imo.

Just because you keep saying Lehigh and the Bonnie's are good doesn't make them good.

We should be levels above both these teams and there is not one excuse for the to play us that close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom