AJ BURNETT!?!?!? | Syracusefan.com

AJ BURNETT!?!?!?

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Well, season's on the line and Yankee fans have their worst nightmare. Elimination game and AJ Burnett is on the hill. His hook will be fast.
I just hope 2 things (in this order)
1. He pulls a gem out of his a$$
2. If he gets the quick hook he doesn't show up Girardi.

want john lackey instead?

If the Yankees lose this series the LAST person responsible REGARDLESS of tonights upcoming performance is Burnett.

AROD, texeira, and after game 1, even Cano have sucked.

That being said, no way Yankees lose tonight. Game 5 Thursday

back100411.jpg

Does girardi give the ball to AJ and say "I'll see ya in a couple innings". HAHAHAHAHA

A rod the most unproductive superstar player in postseason history. well lets just say he doesnt show up most of the time in the post season.

Burnett has performed well in big games before. I will not be completely surprised if he comes through tonight.

Burnett has performed well in big games before. I will not be completely surprised if he comes through tonight.

i knew we were going to lose the lead once soriano came in, what an over paid bum.

Don't bank on it, but the fact that the Yanks are on the road should help Burnett. As much pressure that is on him tonight, I think it would be at least double that in the Bronx in front of 50,000 Burnett haters.

Don't bank on it, but the fact that the Yanks are on the road should help Burnett. As much pressure that is on him tonight, I think it would be at least double that in the Bronx in front of 50,000 Burnett haters.

Yup. Definitely a plus that he's on the road. There are only 2 AJs: dominant and worst pitcher all-time. If the latter rears its head early, yank him for Hughes. If he's fooling hitters and not throwing every other pitch in the dirt, its onto game 5 because yanks will score 5 on Porcello tonight.

As a Yankees fan, I'm thrilled. Really. Drama at its best.

If he s
Well, season's on the line and Yankee fans have their worst nightmare. Elimination game and AJ Burnett is on the hill. His hook will be fast.
I just hope 2 things (in this order)
1. He pulls a gem out of his a$$
2. If he gets the quick hook he doesn't show up Girardi.
hows up Giardi again the Yanks will take some kind of punitive action on him with MLB's rules. WQat ch the S
OB pitch a one hit game but I have nothing left for this nut job.16 million per year and he can't clear his head to play a game without choking on his tats and dyed hair. I get sick overtime I hear a broadcaster in the booth say " AJ has ELECTRIC STUFF" Some turned off the power. Its been a two year blackout for this turkey. I'm guessing Hughes comes in early when Burnett loses it again. You know Hughes . The guy with no slider that bites hard.:(

As a Yankees fan, I'm thrilled. Really. Drama at its best.
The real drama starts in this off season. Where are the pitchers coming from and how many kids do o the Yankees give up on to get them. Cashman must get CC back but I hope if the millions are increased ,its with a word about his weight. The word is LOSE a ton of it before next season. Anyone thinking that his belly isn't affecting his delivery is sadly mistaken. The only delivery being made consistently for CC is his pizza.CC's glove is huge. My guess is that leather once was on the cow that CC ate recently. Thats not a fat joke.I'm not Letterman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom