Al Groh... | Syracusefan.com

Al Groh...

"The opportunity to score points trumps any other circumstance."

Timonen said:
"The opportunity to score points trumps any other circumstance."
Obvious to everyone but Shafer

Our on field performance isn't helping palliate Groh's performance.

Don't blame Groh for SU's defensive performance.

He has a hard on for Nova and no pass inference it would seem.

Lets not sell his loser pbp partner short. "Are we going to get a measurement?" (on the goaline?). I thought he was going to have a stroke after the Nova OT TD. Jeesh, it was a 1st&goal.

Couldn't find a good thing to say about Syracuse, pro Nova all night. IF I wasn't biased for Syracuse already, I would have been after listening to Groh.

Bad color analyst maybe, but would take him over our defensive coordinator right about now. Those kids from Nova played with such heart, but their offense had no business playing that well vs CUSE. QB is a stud and great crafty athlete, but our defense was shockingly poor tonight.

The bad announcing trend continued this morning when I turned on the UCF/Penn State game in Ireland this morning. First quarter, Penn State is facing 4th and goal from the 1, with UCF up 7-0...color guy (don't know who it was...something Cunningham I think?): "I think you have to go for it. A field goal is 3, a touchdown is 7, so even if you get two field goals, you aren't back to 7."

I'm glad he explained that, I never would have been able to figure it for myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom