Albany Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game Thread...

Believe Maryland is dealing with some injuries to a couple of their faceoff guys, Ben should have a slight edge.
It's gonna stink if Maltz gets a few on us! Just crazy irony. Really want the guys to come out with a chip on their shoulder about being an 8 seed! Hope the rhetoric all week is how Maryland will beat us, as we need that fight to brew inside.

We cannot come out against MD like we did last night against Albany. Again, thankful for the win but absolutely perplexed as to how we could look so bad in all facets the first half. Was speaking to a player Friday night who assured me they were going after it hard in practice all week and not taking Albany lightly.

We cannot come out against MD like we did last night against Albany. Again, thankful for the win but absolutely perplexed as to how we could look so bad in all facets the first half. Was speaking to a player Friday night who assured me they were going after it hard in practice all week and not taking Albany lightly.

In some ways I think that they were going at it too hard. I don't think it was flat...it was ultra pumped up if that makes any sense. I was very frustrated but then realized how a great majority of the team offensively does not really have playoff experience. They needed to just relax and play their game. We were joking in our section that Roy Simmons, Jr. disappeared at halftime and we thought he might have gone down to the locker room to calm/motivate the troops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom