Alternate Home uniforms for tonight (uggghhhh!!!) | Syracusefan.com

Alternate Home uniforms for tonight (uggghhhh!!!)

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I really really hope this is not a bad ground hog day joke. If the same Boston College bad karma uniform hocus pocus happens tonight and ruins the season, I will literally go ballistic. Ok, now that I got that off my chest, I guess they aren't too bad looking.

I'd rather see them in the Bouie/Orr era unis

B9317453948Z.1_20150522134600_000_GLIAS9S2V.1-0.jpg

stop with the the alternate uniforms, the orange top/blue shorts for the BC game 2 years ago destroyed an entire season's mojo

Those look amazing! And please that one off uniform didn't ruin anything, that team having zero reliable outside shooting ruined the season, not a random ugly uniform in February.

stop with the the alternate uniforms, the orange top/blue shorts for the BC game 2 years ago destroyed an entire season's mojo
Blue will never be allowed as the main color of an SU basketball uniform again. Too many epic fails in the past (BC, ND, UK).

As long as they aren't blue and the shorts and shirt are the same color we shouldn't be totally jinxed.

These uniforms are nice! Just think back to that fateful day of the orange and blue. We all hated them before tip off. I feel good. I hope we start off in attack mode again.

I don't like 'em that much, but they aren't embarrassing. The home uniforms against BC two years ago ruined this program. They were responsible for the streak ending, and I am sure any number of recruits who watched that game said to themselves, "I'm not wearing that sh__!"
The AD is responsible for athletes not feeling like morons when they play. Gross whored himself with some of the clown suits our teams have worn.