Am I really suppose to be able to sleep tonight??? | Syracusefan.com

Am I really suppose to be able to sleep tonight???

I woke up at 2 in the morning. and now i can't go back to bed :(. Sometimes i hate sports.

llandz, try bringing your stuffed Otto to bed with you and hold it like you would a tender lover.

If that doesn't work, I suggest a few slugs of Jack Daniels green! But keep Otto in bed with you.

And, if the Cuse manages to lose, use the stuffed Otto as a "damnit" doll by walking around your house and slapping it against hard objects, screaming "damn it". Treat it like the worst two-timing punk you can think of.

Hell, if I can make it through 2003 and the 4 days before that freaking Texas game, I can make it through damn near anything!

I woke up at 2 in the morning. and now i can't go back to bed :(. Sometimes i hate sports.

I couldn't fall asleep last night until 330am and I had to be up at 6am. Went to work and I was toast by noon. After a luncheon came home around 2pm and passed out until 5pm.

Went to bed at 11pm and I woke up at 1am and have not been able to fall back asleep! This sucks!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

And here I am wide awake at 3:30. Haven't been able to sleep. Who said it is only a game???

That's to funny. I was the same way when HCDM left or buffalo. I lost sleep could not fall asleep. I thought I was loseing my mine. I thought I was the only"ORANGEFREEK"" (freak) turns out looks like a lot of us are Freaks...LGO!!!!!

Got 3 hours. Almost 60 year old lady drinking red bull right now. I will also tell you later why I couldn't sleep. Involved another weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom