Class of 2015 - Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI

I thought that was PA?

yep my bad. I was searching Easley, no wonder nobody was coming up. So what's his connection to Syracuse that Brown is referring to?

EDIT: Check that I see he has a Cuse offer

Greg Pickel ‏@ 49m
#Cincinnati is making rounds in PA today. Stopped to see DE Kevin Murphy at West Chester East and TE Amir Ealey at Coatesville.

Today is the first day of the evaluation period where Coaches can go to the HS and evaluate prospects athletically and/or academically.

Bump, anything on this recruit?

Ealey vs Pickard?

Pros/cons?

likelihood of landing either?

• 2:31 PM - 7 Sep 2014
    Amir Ealey‏@mir_montana24 27m
    This pic Syracuse sent me tuff
    1f62c.png
    pic.twitter.com/mnyDSjwO4B

Do we take Ealey and Sheppard? I know that Clark's position is solidified should he commit, but, are we looking for two more DE's or just one? First come first serve?

Do we take Ealey and Sheppard? I know that Clark's position is solidified should he commit, but, are we looking for two more DE's or just one? First come first serve?

Having absolutely no inside info, I would wager they would take both. Seems recruiting is quite fluid at the moment, and taking a local NY kid, and a bigger athletic kid from PA who can play multiple positions never can hurt.

Having absolutely no inside info, I would wager they would take both. Seems recruiting is quite fluid at the moment, and taking a local NY kid, and a bigger athletic kid from PA who can play multiple positions never can hurt.
Agreed. Besides, as a rule of thumb, you absolutely cannot turn down a kid that has sideburns like those. Just can't!