Class of 2015 - Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI

Having absolutely no inside info, I would wager they would take both. Seems recruiting is quite fluid at the moment, and taking a local NY kid, and a bigger athletic kid from PA who can play multiple positions never can hurt.
What's your source? :)

Eric White ‏@EricWhiteCuse 5m
Great day to be
1f34a.png
#CUSE15

He becomes one of our highest rated recruits in this class. Good job coaching staff hope he plays DE but if its TE okay.

High school teammates with Stocker, I'm sure that has to look good for him. Would be nice to add him as well as he would be a top prospect in this class.

I kinda liked him more at TE than DE, but apparently we are targeting him on the D. But what do I know?

Wow great get by the staff. Can't beat that right before the dead period.

I kinda liked him more at TE than DE, but apparently we are targeting him on the D. But what do I know?

DE is the bigger need quite frankly.We just picked up Dunkelberg at TE and we are fairly thin on the entire DL. While I think he could succeed at TE, I like him at DE for us.

Is college football so complex that some of these kids could not play a bit on both sides of the ball? A lot of these Tight ends also play defensive end. why not use them in both positions depending on team need and see where they play best.

Is college football so complex that some of these kids could not play a bit on both sides of the ball? A lot of these Tight ends also play defensive end. why not use them in both positions depending on team need and see where they play best.
Yes it is

CuseLegacy said:
Per twitter... ‏@ 9h9 hours ago The commitment of Amir Ealey has moved Syracuse up to the #35 class in 2015 as of right now:

Cue the detractors - they are just okay recruiters - we need 5 4 star guys to be any good - etc.

Whatever. I'm amped for this class - and really like this guy. Ealey and Dunk give us two really big athletic bodies. Go Cuse!

It appears from those photos that he might literally be able to eat a quarterback for breakfast. Great addition to the defensive line.