Class of 2015 - Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI

Per twitter...

‏@ 9h9 hours ago
The commitment of Amir Ealey has moved Syracuse up to the #35 class in 2015 as of right now:
Firm believer that if we can string 3 to 4 classes ranked in the 30's together we will make it back to where we should be and should be flirting with the top 25. That plus we need one of these QB's to be the one.

I would think that the addition of Ealey means no Shepherd.

Would think Fox and Stocker are the last 2 wants for the staff. Just based on what CL said spot wise and the overall talent level of the remaining spots. Pickard could make things interesting when it comes to spots though...

Would think Fox and Stocker are the last 2 wants for the staff. Just based on what CL said spot wise and the overall talent level of the remaining spots. Pickard could make things interesting when it comes to spots though...

Does it also mean no Pickard?

I would love to land Shepherd, but the scholarships are running out and he's dragged his feet. Could be a case of snoozing and losing on his part. With 4 DEs in the fold, I can't see us also landing Shepherd at this point.

Could also mean they are worried about losing Davis as well; especially after the twitter picture from the other day with him possibly holding up the Louisville sign with his fingers. I think the numbers will work out and the staff would find a way to take all of these guys (Shepard, Fox and Pickard) if they all wanted to come.

What happened to pursuing Crawford?

Cue the detractors - they are just okay recruiters - we need 5 4 star guys to be any good - etc.

Whatever. I'm amped for this class - and really like this guy. Ealey and Dunk give us two really big athletic bodies. Go Cuse!
Please stop. He is a good recruit. We need more of this level recruit. Its not about any one player but 25 of them.
Instead of this level recruit being top 5 in the class he needs to be top 15-18.
Daquan Kelly, KJ Williams, Austian Robinson, Jaron Jones, Zembiec, Sheppard....

Sudano said:
Please stop. He is a good recruit. We need more of this level recruit. Its not about any one player but 25 of them. Instead of this level recruit being top 5 in the class he needs to be top 15-18. Daquan Kelly, KJ Williams, Austian Robinson, Jaron Jones, Zembiec, Sheppard...

I knew you'd be the one take the bait.

You love to poop on our recruiting with these obvious statements. Of course it needs to be better - but why the need to crap on a kids parade?!

I didn't say "we've arrived" or "that's it - we won recruiting this year!" - just that I liked these last few commits and that some douchnozzle would come here are take a dump.

Don't forget to wipe.

I knew you'd be the one take the bait.

You love to poop on our recruiting with these obvious statements. Of course it needs to be better - but why the need to crap on a kids parade?!

I didn't say "we've arrived" or "that's it - we won recruiting this year!" - just that I liked these last few commits and that some douchnozzle would come here are take a dump.

Don't forget to wipe.
FU. I dumped on no one. Just stated the truth. Love the recruit and want more.

Maybe not Fox. Also still hearing that there are openings on Offense.:noidea:

Amir Ealey retweeted
RIζKΥ RIζΔRδΟ ‏@Becoming_enRICH 17h17 hours ago
Congrats big cousin @mir_montana24 on your commitment to Syracuse
1f34a.png
I'm proud of you keep it up pic.twitter.com/QpBJXTZ5Ht
Amir Ealey
B43PCUvCEAEIA3p.jpg

B43PCUwCIAE_u5i.jpg

Sudano said:
FU. I dumped on no one. Just stated the truth. Love the recruit and want more.

Nah. If you loved the recruit, you wouldn't have felt the need to respond with more than just "love the recruit."

How? Commit shuffle or more leaving? Only 2 spots left open right?

When I look at the current numbers that is all I see. Has to be that there is still someone else leaving who is already on the roster or one of the commits isn't going to qualify.

If we can lock down pickard and a WR then call it a wrap that would work for me. Are KJ and Prater def. out ? Kj's twitter still lists him as a SYR commit.

Nah. If you loved the recruit, you wouldn't have felt the need to respond with more than just "love the recruit."
Don't bother...he is what former HCDM used to call a curmudgeon.