An early power ranking for 2014-15 ACC hoops | Syracusefan.com

An early power ranking for 2014-15 ACC hoops

If everything went right for Syracuse I don't see how we would be any better then 5th in the ACC next year.

Next years league schedule will include Duke(2), Pitt(2), @UNC, UVA(home), Louisville(home or road?)

If everything went right for Syracuse I don't see how we would be any better then 5th in the ACC next year.

Next years league schedule will include Duke(2), Pitt(2), @UNC, UVA(home), Louisville(home or road?)
Unless the league changes its rules in the off-season, we will play Duke once only.

Wire fan. eh? I think Chairs Missing is just as good as the debut. Long live UK post punk.
yep, 154 ain't shabby either.
(Pop Group's 'Y' the 2nd PiL are prob my fav of that era of bands/records)

We will play you in the Dome under the rotation (home-and-home potential?). Louvul will be a home game for you since you played the Twerps in Md for 2013-14. Since the conference didn't let UMd have a home game against UNC or Dook last year, the Cards will get both at home and will probably have one (UNC?) as a "Welcome to the conference" home-and-home.

We will play you in the Dome under the rotation (home-and-home potential?). Louvul will be a home game for you since you played the Twerps in Md for 2013-14. Since the conference didn't let UMd have a home game against UNC or Dook last year, the Cards will get both at home and will probably have one (UNC?) as a "Welcome to the conference" home-and-home.
Hoo's That: Thank you for your contributions here. You add a lot of information to this forum... and are a welcome visitor.

Hoo's That: Thank you for your contributions here. You add a lot of information to this forum... and are a welcome visitor.

You're welcome, and thank you for your kind words.