An inside look at the payside (I feel a little like Geraldo Rivera) | Syracusefan.com

An inside look at the payside (I feel a little like Geraldo Rivera)

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
First off, if you don't get the reference, this thread is definitely not for you. Here is where you can find where many of the pay side members are during special meetings held during the course of the year. Of course, this is all top secret but if you know the history of the La Cosa Nostra, it could give clues to where this all takes place.
4efadf04d0cff3b739cc0f476a03e875.jpg

The pay side was originally set up by a couple of capos named Nuzzi and Pesce Marcio. Before the pay side was forced to go underground, both of them were card carrying members and frequent contributors-one much more than the other. Over the years, things happened, as it frequently does with family, and some members gravitate to the dark side. You could say that happened here.

Because this happened, the pay side had to establish rules. Here are the rules:
th

First off, if you don't get the reference, this thread is definitely not for you. Here is where you can find where many of the pay side members are during special meetings held during the course of the year. Of course, this is all top secret but if you know the history of the La Cosa Nostra, it could give clues to where this all takes place.

The pay side was originally set up by a couple of capos named Nuzzi and Pesce Marcio. Before the pay side was forced to go underground, both of them were card carrying members and frequent contributors-one much more than the other. Over the years, things happened, as it frequently does with family, and some members gravitate to the dark side. You could say that happened here.

th
giphy.gif

So I'm Irish, can I be an enforcer? I'm also kin of big ( if kinda wimpy)

So I'm Irish, can I be an enforcer? I'm also kin of big ( if kinda wimpy)
Wait. I'm 5 foot nothing and I'm kin of big. :eat popcorn:
Besides, are we talking about the first thing or the second thing? Did you talk to the guy? :)

th
There will be consequences for this.

6'7 but lean here. I can squat 345, however. That's about the limits of my strength. Used to throw 92 mph, so I can probably punch at least 85.
6'7 and can throw 92. I take it you weren't handed.

RHPs with shoulder injuries last about as long as Slick Rick in an Italian restaurant.
I was walking in Barnes and Noble and was outraged at a book I saw. It was by Ron Darling and it's title was something like october whatever 1986. The biggest game of my life. Outrage. The legion team I coached in 1978 lost in the state quarterfinals to West Boylston and Ron Darling 2-1. That was my biggest game. Wasn't it his? I knew we were in some trouble when I got to the park and there were big league scouts form one end of the back stop to the other. funny thing, while Darling was great (about 92 on the gun) they had a kid on his team that hit 100. No kidding. In the next game against another team, that kid started the game with 15 pitches in a row in the dirt. Couldn't of pitched against my team, right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom