Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that there aren't too many better high major options than Syracuse for Andrew White at this stage of the game. Top 20 team preseason with only 8 scholarship guys. He's going to play.

Not much buzz about his re-recruitment anywhere - hopefully we are in the mix. Think he could potentially be the cherry on top for next year.

I would think that there aren't too many better high major options than Syracuse for Andrew White at this stage of the game. Top 20 team preseason with only 8 scholarship guys. He's going to play.

Not much buzz about his re-recruitment anywhere - hopefully we are in the mix. Think he could potentially be the cherry on top for next year.

Yeah I wonder what the rules are about contacting him. Nebraska said he would get a full release but it would take a little while to get it together. I'd guess until he gets the release other schools are not able to contact him.

Visiting tomorrow
Can we get Richard Roma and Shelly 'the Machine' Levine to meet the kid up there?
Let's get this thing done, no more drama!
img060.jpg

Getting this kid would be Billy Fuccillo HUGE.
This kid would allievate the depth concern. If we got Thompson as well the. 10 would be great.

If we have 10 scholarship players next year we could make a legit run.

We need our coaching staff to make sure this kid doesn't go to Louisville and have them be banned again which looks like it could happen again. The NCAA isn't going to let them off easy.

After what they did to Lee and the other kid SU should use that against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom