Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 90 is because he is taking the "slow road" as opposed to the direct route, lol!!! If there is one thing we have learned is that he is coming the slow way...
Good one :)

Hey - I'm hearing this is NOT an official visit.

So does that mean he will be on campus before the weekend is over? To you, that means it's not a visit but him moving in. Nice

One more way to think about the situation:

We know that White told Tim Miles that he wanted to leave Nebraska because he didn't think the chances to win were great. No offense to VCU and Richmond, but neither is exactly gonna tear it up next year, in all likelihood. VCU will likely be decent, but they lost 2 of their top 3 scorers and 2 of their top 3 returning scorers are 6-7 forwards. Now, maybe White wants to go home, it's possible, but that would mean either he lied to Tim Miles, or that his decision making rationale has changed completely since leaving Nebraska. It's possible, but I still gotta think that we're in the lead here.
If he was such a "homeboy" what was he doing in KS and NE? And when he goes to the NBA, does he hope to get drafted by the Virginia Beach Crabs?

Hey, I'd be partial to believing Oman13 were it not for the constant flip flopping he has shown as to whether AW3 was headed our way or not. One day it's a sure thing, the next day it's not gonna happen. Factor in this mystery source which is from a parallel universe or something like that and it further deteriorates the confidence I initially had in O13. But now, the final straw is the 90 thingy verses 81. That's the smoking jumpshot on this entire recruitment saga. Simply put... O13 is likely working for the Russians or even worse... Georgetown...or... come to think of it my Huskyradar seems to be blinking bright red!

He can't be trusted... believe me, he can't be trusted... believe me.

This recruitment and TT's to me are somewhat similar. TT wanted to come to SU early in the recruiting process but Mom was driving the bus and took from here to eternity till he finally announced for Cuse (thanks Mom). It seems like (possibly) this recruitment could be the same too. AW loved his visit to SU (staff, players, campus, etc.), however Dad is driving the bus in this recruitment and just wants what HE thinks is best for his son. Hopefully this ends up like the TT recruitment in the end.

Wow... due to work I wasn't able to visit the board last week and when I come back things are quite strange. If anyone would care to enlighten me via private message on what happened that caused the thread moves/deletions/new creation of a secret thread, etc., that would be great.

Back to White... his family lives in Virginia, right? Where would he most likely be hanging out this summer while trying to get this all sorted out? Virginia, right? While he is home he visits a local school. Strange? Doesn't seem like it to me. The only place that makes any sense that he has been considering is us. I think one could make an outside case for MSU but it doesn't matter anymore obviously. Why the long delay in announcing a decision is what is strange not where he should be going and where it seems like he is going. What am I missing here?

Whether or not he comes to the Cuse, thanks to you Orangeman13 for continuing to post your information here despite the various reactions you were sure to get. It is appreciated.
Yeah, thanks!
220px-MagicalMysteryTourDoubleEPcover.jpg

Hey, I'd be partial to believing Oman13 were it not for the constant flip flopping he has shown as to whether AW3 was headed our way or not. One day it's a sure thing, the next day it's not gonna happen. Factor in this mystery source which is from a parallel universe or something like that and it further deteriorates the confidence I initially had in O13. But now, the final straw is the 90 thingy verses 81. That's the smoking jumpshot on this entire recruitment saga. Simply put... O13 is likely working for the Russians or even worse... Georgetown...or... come to think of it my Huskyradar seems to be blinking bright red!

He can't be trusted... believe me, he can't be trusted... believe me.
Good post lol

Except I've done nothing but double down that he's coming to Syracuse.

I kind of mentioned this on the other thread. I felt better with a complete lack of news. Maybe the kid just had a date to commit in mind and didn't want to talk outside of that. But then why release that he is NOT going to mich st but not commit to syracuse unless he is still considering other options? What is he planning to release a list of schools ea h day he won be going to until Syracuse is left by process of elimination? "White won't be going to Mich St, UTEP, FIU, North Dakota, or UC Santa Cruz. More tomorrow."

He's definitely slow making things public. He was told he'd be playing a pretty small role at MSU. He really scratched them off the list right way and of course waited a little bit to be respectful of Izzo.

I already told my source on this once and the moderators thought it was too much info so I'm just sticking with being vague.

What I am saying is that I respect everyone on this forum and their sources.

I do have to tell you my source laughed and told me to drop this Richmond or VCU stuff. She laughed at me. So take that for what you want.

He's definitely slow making things public. He was told he'd be playing a pretty small role at MSU. He really scratched them off the list right way and of course waited a little bit to be respectful of Izzo.

I already told my source on this once and the moderators thought it was too much info so I'm just sticking with being vague.

What I am saying is that I respect everyone on this forum and their sources.

I do have to tell you my source laughed and told me to drop this Richmond or VCU stuff. She laughed at me. So take that for what you want.
The idea that he was trying to be respectful of Izzo is quite frankly odd. He owes Izzo nothing. Add to that, Izzo didn't show him a lot of respect by the role he offered him. Kids commit after visits to other schools all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom