Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that he was trying to be respectful of Izzo is quite frankly odd. He owes Izzo nothing. Add to that, Izzo didn't show him a lot of respect by the role he offered him. Kids commit after visits to other schools all the time.
I agree. This whole thing is odd.

Then again, so wasn't TT's recruitment and commitment.

We got this.

I think things are coming to a head. He will be on the 90 headed towards the 'Cuse this week!
I believe you!

tumblr_inline_nfqo4cpCgx1rh3k1r.gif

The idea that he was trying to be respectful of Izzo is quite frankly odd. He owes Izzo nothing. Add to that, Izzo didn't show him a lot of respect by the role he offered him. Kids commit after visits to other schools all the time.

Or, maybe AW3 is a respectful well raised young man whom respects his elder's...a far cry with many youth today. Especially an elder with the credentials in which Izzo possesses.

I've just sat back in amazement at this thread(s). I know nothing directly, nor do I pretend to know anything from any direct source. With that said, reading the tea leaves, I am pretty confident this one is all but wrapped up in our favor and we will be hearing shortly. MSU off the list solidified that for me.

I've just sat back in amazement at this thread(s). I know nothing directly, nor do I pretend to know anything from any direct source. With that said, reading the tea leaves, I am pretty confident this one is all but wrapped up in our favor and we will be hearing shortly. MSU off the list solidified that for me.
Correct!!!!

Reading between the lines...
  • AW isn't considering Richmond / VCU, that was entirely speculative from the pic of him shooting on Richmond's home court
  • MSU is out of the picture
  • Most of the info indicating he is a lock has to be REALLY taken with a grain of salt now, as things haven't unfolded as expected. The info that suggested he was solid as hell comes from legit sources, but things haven't gone quite as expected, and until the announcement is made, there's a shadow of a doubt
  • Things still look solid, and most signs point to him eventually landing here
Again, none of the above is me stating those things as fact, just filling in the blanks based upon the situation / what we think we know.

Reading between the lines...
  • AW isn't considering Richmond / VCU, that was entirely speculative from the pic of him shooting on Richmond's home court
  • MSU is out of the picture
  • Most of the info indicating he is a lock has to be REALLY taken with a grain of salt now, as things haven't unfolded as expected. The info that suggested he was solid as hell comes from legit sources, but things haven't gone quite as expected, and until the announcement is made, there's a shadow of a doubt
  • Things still look solid, and most signs point to him eventually landing here
Again, none of the above is me stating those things as fact, just filling in the blanks based upon the situation / what we think we know.
Plus I made that graph already
  • The artist formerly known as GoHamSU already made that graph

Reminds me of when N.C. State wined and dined Julius Hodge at Waffle House.
LOL. I thought the same thing. The Famous "Hodge was seen in the early am having a great time with NC State players at an IHOP". The board went nuts with pessimism. Turns out it was founded. Though I think things worked out "ok". With that Warrick kid...

Here's what I don't understand: this info that MSU is out of the picture came Straight Outta Nowhere (tm).

I know Rothstein tweeted it but where did that come from and why no other info like decision timeframe or any other nuggets? Everything about this is strange.

So the Olympics start Friday which probably means nothing in this recruiting. I have a feeling the coaches know if its yes or no. Based on Rothstein's tweet, i think it becomes public very soon.

View attachment 71786 I REALLY hope he commits to cuse soon. I'll give VCU fans credit for dedication. But the lack of self awareness is incredible. These people think they're Kentucky.
LOL at Lydon being a "rotation" player when numerous quality sites have had him being a top-15 player in CBB next year. Roberson was a big piece on a FF team. Chukwu is a HUGE upgrade and something last years FINAL FOUR team lacked. Add in even more front court depth in TT. Then we have Gillon who is going to be a stud and a proven scorer in a quality conference. Tyus Battle who just about everyone raves about... Frank Howard our best PNR point guard in a while. LOVE our team next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom