Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please let him commit before I meet up with CuseTroop in Fairbanks on September 4! Please! I don't know what The Troopster is going to do if he doesn't commit by then. He's so wild and crazy! I'm scared.

They should have interviewed me. I've been following the Andrew White transfer process closely as well, apparently that qualifies you to be interviewed about Andrew White.
Pfister1 can write a book: Everything you always wanted to know about Andrew White*

*But were afraid to ask

Please please please let him commit before I meet up with CuseTroop in Fairbanks on September 4! Please! I don't know what The Troopster is going to do if he doesn't commit by then. He's so wild and crazy! I'm scared.

But what's he going to be like if White does commit?

Here's a theory. AW previously committed only one week prior to a deadline and seems to be of similar bent this time around. Maybe he has in fact given a silent verbal but is waiting until almost the last minute to formalize the commitment because he is playing Allof the angles. For example, the NCAA announces another investigation the day after he signs, or JB decides to hang up the old plaid jacket when he returns from Rio. Playing all the angles right up until the end.

Here's a theory. AW previously committed only one week prior to a deadline and seems to be of similar bent this time around. Maybe he has in fact given a silent verbal but is waiting until almost the last minute to formalize the commitment because he is playing Allof the angles. For example, the NCAA announces another investigation the day after he signs, or JB decides to hang up the old plaid jacket when he returns from Rio. Playing all the angles right up until the end.
All due respect Toga but don't you think that is a little too cloak and dagger and the more simple explanation of AW3 has a propensity to wait till the last minute is all there really is to it?

Maybe he doesn't intend to publicly commit, and he's already told JB and the athletic department to make it happen and he's just going to show up and start classes. We aren't accustomed to these situations where they occur after the LOI dates, maybe not everyone feels the obligation to make it public?? Wouldn't JB be prohibited from discussing him until he enrolls because he is a recruit who has not signed an LOI.

Last edited:

if hes not committed by then, hes not coming. late registration ends 9/6. classes start 8/29.

did anyone confirm if Andrew actually graduated? did he need summer courses?

also, I believe to come here, the major program Andrew wants to major in has to not be offered by Nebraska. any indication that that could be an issue?

Classes start next week at Miami, if he was going there he'd be moving in very soon like 1 or 2 days from now and probably would have announced already. VCU is in Spain, I don't know why he would pass up that trip. I think the dots are starting to be connected.

At this point maybe we should just plan on going to battle (literally and figuratively) with what we have. If this kid ever decides what it is he would like to do, and that's the Cuse...Bonus.,

At this point maybe we should just plan on going to battle (literally and figuratively) with what we have. If this kid ever decides what it is he would like to do, and that's the Cuse...Bonus.,
Relax. I know it has been a long haul for us fans. But this will be resolved within the next two weeks and there is still 2 1/2 months until the season starts. Things look good for us to get White. If by chance we don't, oh well, we move on. But as of now I don't think that's where the smart money would be.

Relax. I know it has been a long haul for us fans. But this will be resolved within the next two weeks and there is still 2 1/2 months until the season starts. Things look good for us to get White. If by chance we don't, oh well, we move on. But as of now I don't think that's where the smart money would be.

anyone betting anything on this situation...is using anything other than smart money.

anyone betting anything on this situation...is using anything other than smart money.

I'm guessing you don't invest or gamble much.

It's pretty easy. Miami starts classes Monday. VCU is in Europe. Insiders have been saying Cuse is in good shape.
Jon Rothstein has reported no other visits since Miami.

What other data would you need besides the official word to think he's coming here?

I'm guessing you don't invest or gamble much.

It's pretty easy. Miami starts classes Monday. VCU is in Europe. Insiders have been saying Cuse is in good shape.
Jon Rothstein has reported no other visits since Miami.

What other data would you need besides the official word to think he's coming here?
He could very easily go overseas for one season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors